Chapter 14

Sado threw Eva over his shoulder. She shuddered by the sudden motion and relaxed her body. As he carried her out of the party and walked back to the dorms, still slightly tipsy.

He unlocked the door, laid her on the couch. She snores silently, as her eyes were shut tightly. The strap of her dress was dangling on the side of her arm. Her curly hair was scattered into a mess. He pulled his tie off, and grabbed a wipe. He leaned close to her face, admiring her beauty. He wiped her makeup off, ever so gently.

He took a shower and changed his clothes as she slept. He then nudged her slightly. A quiet, "hmm" crept from her lips as her eyes opened slightly, adjusting to the light.

He then carried her to the bathroom, where folded clothes were laid on the sink counter. He slowly let her down as she wobbled slightly, trying to balance in her heels.

Tired of watching her struggle, he picked her up and placed her on the counter as he carefully pulled her heels off her feet. She rolled her head back and exhaled slightly. The heeling of those tight shoes, felt so good to be taken off.

Sado smiled slightly, "I left some of my clothes for you here." He stated calmly as he patted his hands on the counter. "As well as a rag and towel, of course." His deep voice echoed as he silently laughed.

He began to walk out the door when he paused, and turned, "If you need me, I'll be in my bed" he smiled and continued.

Eva turned the water on and slowly took her dress off. She stepped in, the water pounding her body as it drops making a soothing sound. It slowly wet her body up as she stared at the ceiling. The water filling her hair. She then lathered the soap into her skin. The soap had a mesmerizing smell, the aroma filled my nostrils.

The steam built up, staining the mirror with its cloudiness. The fog covered the ceiling Eva stared at, masking the room completely. The pulled her fingers through her wet hair.

She stepped out the shower, her wet feet soaking the small towel on the ground. She reached over, grabbed the towel, and began drying herself off.

She tied the towel around her waist, as she examined the clothes given to her. They were quite big, though it was doable.

She looked around the bathroom and noticed the door was closed. Without hesitation she grabbed the shirt, pulled it to her nose and inhaled his scent. 'It smells just like him...' she paused. Snapping back into her senses, she quickly put the shirt and soft shorts on.

She stepped out the bathroom to see Sado waiting for her in his bed, tilted up.

Sado quickly got up and walked to Eva. "You must be tired. You can sleep with me tonight, I wouldn't want you on the couch." Without a doubt Eva climbed into his bed and laid on one side. She turned her body as the bed's weight shifted. Sado was on it. He laid down and shifted towards Eva's face.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead. He pulled her closer to him and cuddled. After a couple of minutes, Eva fell sound asleep. Though, after a while Sado was getting hot. He took his shirt off and cuddled her.

The sudden movement jolted Eva awake. "Sado, why are you shirtless?" She asked hesitantly, farther away from Sado.

He smirked slightly, "Sorry, I got hot." Silence then occurred, "Just go back to sleep." He said in a deep, sleepy voice.

He turned towards her and pulled her closer as he cuddled her. She could feel his abs against her body. Flustered, she buried her face in his chest and fell asleep.