Chapter 24

Warning: Rough Sex, Creampie

He grabbed his hands and covered her eyes. He leaned close to her ears and whispered, "Is it fine, if I can do it without a condom?"

Eva thought to herself, "It's fine, I'll take birth control."

Sado nodded his head and pushed his dick in. It was the first time, Eva felt his raw meat inside her.

He slowly, pushed some in. Tears rolled down Eva's cheeks. It's a very hard size to adjust to.

"Eva, are you okay?" Sado questioned, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Her voice chipped a bit, "I'm f-ine."

She winced as he moved again. He pushed in her more, as Eva held back a moan of pain.

"Is it all the way in yet?" Eva groaned.

"Almost there." He says grunting slightly.

He pushed all the way in as Eva moaned loudly. He pushed his fingers down her throat in one hand and chokes her with the other.

She moans slightly muffled, as he thrusts into her slowly. He pulls his fingers out of her mouth and moves than hand to her stomach.

Eva moans a storm, as he shushes her by kissing her lips aggressively, while thrusting into her quickly.

Eva's face twisted as he pumps his dick in and out. He slows down when he feels her climax is coming and then resumes to going fast.

Sado pulled out as Eva panted. He picked her body up and positioned her in a low doggy style. He pulled her hair back and pushed his dick back in roughly. Causing Eva to shriek loudly. He thrusted in her roughly, as she made facial expressions that didn't seem possible.

She moaned louder and louder, as they both began to reach their climax.

His dick was roughly clapping her cheeks as he grunted. It pushed her insides closer and closer as he made his way to her womb. She felt his dick twitch inside of her, he was about to release.

"Can I cum, in there?" He asked.

Eva sweating and barely being able to respond, she only shook her head.

He pulled out, semen poured on her back. As he moaned and Eva released, spraying Sado and the ground. She collapses from his grip.