Chapter 20

The whistle went off and the team gathered around the coaches. Another whistle went off and the people starting ran on court. Sado and 4 others were starters. Sado was placed in the middle, with another one of the bigger guys on the opposing team.

Another sound came from the whistle, the ball was thrown in the air. Sado knocked the ball to his side.His teammate #16 took the ball and ran down the court. The back of Jersey read, "Ichigo".

Ichigo dribbled the ball down the court, he passed it to #8, Kenpachi. Kenpachi shot and missed. #3 caught the rebound, his jersey read, "Ishida".

He took the ball and attempted to shoot. Aizen caught the rebound and went flying down the court, to the opposing basket. He dunked and scored a 2-pointer.

#19 Urahara caught the ball and passed it to Ichigo, Ichigo got double teamed and Starrk from the opposing side, stole the ball and passed it to Aizen.

Aizen leaped to dunk when he was blocked by Kenpachi.
Kenpachi ran the ball down to Sado where Sado hit a SLAM DUNK.

The crowd went wild. Sado's eyes scanned the crowd till locked eyes with Eva and winked at her.

Her heart pitter-pattered with the ball as it bounced on the floor, in a position. Sado dribbled down the court and the whistle went off.

He got fouled. The team gathered in a line as he shot. The first shot went in and the crowd roared. Ishida got the rebound, but Starrk stole the ball from him and dribbled down the court. He passed it to Aizen, the shot clock was running low. 10 seconds on the clock, Urahara stole the ball and shot it half court. HE MADE IT! The crowd went ballistic.

The 1st quarter ended and the scoreboard read 2-5, in Black Jackals Favor. The coaches called their players to huddle.

"Eva, do you want something from the concession stand" Ari asked Eva over the obnoxious crowd.

"Oh yeah, sure." Eva responded.
Ari picked up her purse and walked down the steps. She saw a girl with purple hair pulled into a pony tail. Her golden specs reflected off the courts railing. She was wearing a creme turtle neck and brown pants. It's was Yoruichi.

Ari approached her quickly and tapped her shoulder, "Hey Yoru."

Yoruichi's eyes widened in shock. "HEY ARIIII" she yelled energetically. They hugged one another and sparked up a small convo.

"So, what brings you here?" Ari questioned.

"Oh I heard Jax was playing tonight." She claimed dauntlessly.

"Jax plays basketball? I thought he just did track?" Ari stated.

"Well Jax, is D1 in Track, but he plays basketball as a spare sport." Yoruichi smiled.

"Ohhhh" Ari responded, "I'm getting stuff for Eva and I at the consessions stand, do you want anything?"

"Oh sure, I'll come with!" Yoruichi responded.

They walked down together to the concessions stand.
And Yoruichi opens his mouth to explain why she really came here.