Chapter 23

He slowly put her down and removed his shirt, when Eva placed her hand on his chest.

"Sado. We can't." She averted her eyes, shyly.

He stared into her eyes intently, "Why not?" He questioned.

"Because..." Eva tried to think of a good excuse, but couldn't come up with one.

She pulled her jeans off and leaped onto him, piggy back style, instead she was in front of him. She kissed him passionately, and fiddled with his pecks as he pinned her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his torso as, he kissed her intensely.

He slowly pulled her shirt up, revealing her boobs. He messed with them and pulled one out of her bra. He put one in his mouth, sucked like a baby with limited milk.

While she had her legs wrapped around his torso, he slowly pulled her underwear down. He inserted his fingers in her vagina, he moved them around in a circular motion.

Eva rolled her eyes back and moaned loudly. Thinking the walls were thin, Sado covered her mouth. He moved his lips close to her ear and whispered, "Shh, we wouldn't want anyone hearing you would we."

Eva nodded, biting back a moan.

"Why didn't you want this again?" Sado questioned with a slight smirk.

Eva didn't respond.

He pushed his fingers in deeper and felt her squirm under him. She made the most lustful facial expression. He curved his fingers into her as her back arched.

She was too stubborn to let out a response. So he continuously curved his fingers in her vagina. She moaned louder and he removed his hand from her mouth and alternated hands. He shoved his fingers with pre-cum into her mouth.

He shoved his fingers in and out of her, pumping them again and again. He pulled them out, as she panted in exhaustion. She had almost reached her climax. He spit on his fingers and pushed them back in causing her to moan loudly, as her mouth was UNCOVERED. His fingers found her G-spot.

That's when Eva finally gave in, she had reached her climax. Her face twisted as she exhaled sharply and groaned out.

"I actually don't have a REAS-ON!"

Sado only shook his head as pushed a third finger in, when her insides clenched on his fingers, she squirted on his chest.

Eva broke eye contact with him, in embarrassment. She released her legs from his torso. Her body slowly slid down the wall.

Her head laid on the wall while her legs were on the ground. Her Badussy was bussed RIGHT open, panting aggressively.

Sado knelt down and rammed his fingers in her pussy. Eva let out a moan, as he pulled them out and sucked his fingers, with her cum.

Sado pulled his basketball shorts down, and started stroking his already hard dick.

As usual, Eva was shocked by his size. His size was hard to adjust to.. but Eva could take it. 😏

He grabbed his hands and covered her eyes. He leaned close to her ears and whispered, "Is it fine, if I can do it without a condom?"

Eva thought to herself, "It's fine, I'll take birth control."