OVA: 4

She pulled Jax by the hem of his jersey, and leaned in slowly.. she kissed him in the corner of his mouth.

"I know you're confused. There's your answer." She giggled and buried her face into his chest with another hug.

Jax didn't know how to respond, he only pulled her into a tighter hug.

Later on they laid down against the gate on the roof top staring at the stars. Jax had his body laid against the fence. Yoruichi sat in his lap, her back was facing towards him.

She leaned into his chest and batted her eyelashes while looked up at him and fiddling with the drawstring of his Basketball shorts.

They cuddled for a little while, when Jax grabbed Yoruichi's hand and pressed it against his chest. He didn't want anything embarrassing to happen while he's with Yoruichi.

Yoruichi pulled her hand away from his grip and averted her gaze. Only to realize, too look at the time and realize, that the time had passed.

Yoruichi with a brisk movement, drags Jax down the flight of stairs.

She bursted open the door to the Janitors closet and kissed him passionately. Her hands were lightly placed on his chest, while his arms were wrapped around her waist. Pulling her closer with every kiss.

The sound echoed in the room, as Yoruichi pulled away to breath. She stared intently at him, her chest raised and sunk, as she breathed loudly.

He leaned over and kissed her, continuing the kiss. Yoruichi pushed her knee through his legs that were spread, pressing her knee on his dick. He moaned in her mouth, from the touch.

Yoruichi took that opportunity to push her tongue into his mouth. She explored his mouth as she moved her knee multiple times, making him grunt or moan quite often.

She repositioned her hands to his neck, caressing it so slightly as she deepened the kiss more. Yoruichi's hands made it to his hair, as she messed with it constantly.

Yoruichi pulled away and scanned Jax up and down, when she paused on one part. She could visibly tell, Jax's yknow was pushing past his boxers. It was poking through his basketball shorts.

Flustered, yoruichi's eyes climbed back to his face. Where Jax was slightly red, his cheeks burned in rage. Realizing what she did she turned away, slightly red as well.

She pulled Jax by his collar and leaned close to him. She whispered in his ear, so softly; "Do you need a little help?"

Instead of responding Jax completely froze, he looked like he'd seen a ghost. His face paled and his mouth were open slightly. His breathe hitched, as he felt his cheeks burn up.

"Mr.Perv, what's wrong?" She stated in a seductive tone. Leaning her body against him more, she tried to move him a bit. He looked like he was in a trance.

No response. Yoruichi puzzled by his whole reaction she trailed his eyes and was shocked with what she saw.