OVA: 6

Flashback:
"Are you sure you'll be okay walking back to your dorm? I wouldn't want you going alone." Yoruichi smiled lightly in a worrisome tone.

"No, not it's fine! Gabe and Ajay are coming to pick me up." Ari smiled lightly, "thanks for looking out for me though."

"Alr well I'll see ya tmrw bye Ari!" Yoruichi stated calmly.

"Bye!" Ari waved as she watched yoruichi disappear into the crowd of people leaving.

Yoruichi slipped passed Ari and ran down the bleachers to see a very tired Jax panting and wiping his sweat with his Jersey.

When he lifted up his Jersey, he exposed his abs to the court and his fan girls went crazy. Keiking and giggling in the crowd. Yoruichi turned around sending a sharp glare to them. Giving them chills

Yoruichi grabs Jax by his Jersey and kisses him in front of his fan girls. She pulled are smirking at them, as the unrequitedly gasp. Pulling him closer, she hugs him and burries her face into his wet body. She murmurs, "I love you."

His face heats up a little, as he averts his gaze from her. "I uhh, love you too." Jax responds.

Yoruichi giggled as she wrapped his varsity jacket over him.

"Cmon let's take you back to my dorm. We may be able to continue what we couldn't finish." She winked in enjoyment of watching him get flustered.

He wrapped his arm around her and walked towards the door pushing the it open. Allowing her to walk in front of him.