Chapter 30

"Honestly, I feel the only agreeable and fair game to start off the night is spin the bottle..." Ichigo stared at Yoruichi, "Am I right?" His voice deepened as a smirk grew on his face.

Ichigo moved the drinks and cups from the middle to the sides of the outercircle. He spun the bottle, its fast paces movement, eventually slowed down. Target after target, it spun till it eventually landed on Yoruichi.

"Hey.. not cool man." Vio said as he defensively glared at Ichigo.

She sighed as he licked his lips and pulled her in for a kiss. She pulled away with a tight slap to Ichigos wrist. "Don't try to force your tongue down my throat, bitch."

Ichigo chuckled and rolled his eyes.

Vio throwing darts at Ichigo in his mind, snatches the bottle out of his hand. He spun it aggressively and before it could properly land, there was an interrupted, knock at the door.

There was a pregnant pause, before Sado got up to get the door. Ichigo covered the bottles of alcohol with a blanket. (Drinking is illegal on Campus) When a drunk, Ari and mysterious man stumbled into the room.

"Heyyyyyyyy!" Ari yelled, her breathe reeked of alcohol.

The mysterious man entered behind her, "My apologies." He ducked his head low, in respect. "Ari's had alot to drink, but she kept on repeating this room number and claiming her friend was there so I didn't hesitate to bring her here." His deep voice intervened, quietly.

"And, who are you exactly?" Sado stated firmly, on guard due to this unknown person.

Yoruichi intervened, "Oh, I know him." She gazed at Sado softly, "He's fine."

Ichigo sighed and removed the blanket off the alcohol bottles. He grabbed Ari by her waist and lightly pulled her down to the carpet, where they joined the game.

Ari placed her head on his shoulder, sighing.

"May I suggest another game?" Ichigo smirked deeply, with Vio glaring daggers at him. "Truth or Dare"

Vio spun the bottle and it landed on Yoruichi, "Yoru-san", he spoke.

She gazed at him with annoyance, "What." She grumbled. Vio placed a hand on her shoulder. "truth or dare."

She slapped his hand off her shoulder, "Dare, and don't call me that."

He smirked, "I dare you too make out with me."

Yoruichi avoided his gaze and blushed furiously, "Dumby", she punched his shoulder.

"Fine", she grabbed his wrist and directed him, "but we have to do it in the closet"

Vio whipped his head around as Yoruichi guided him and flicked off Ichigo.

Ichigo rolled his eyes and continued, "Alright", he spun the bottle, "Eva"

Eva locked eyes with Ichigo.

He continued, "Truth or Dare", he smirked, undressing Eva with his eyes.

Sado wrapped his arms around Eva, "Nooooooooo", he slurred, "She's mineee."

Eva sat there shocked, while Ichigo chuckled. "Never heard Sado, speak while he's drunk? Slur his words?"

"Nope, he's always been so proper." She responded sternly.

"Eva~" His deep voice moaned in her ear, she averted her gaze and bit her lip. Seeing him like this was very out of character, her face felt hot.

"Truth or Darrr-"

"Uhhh, dare, I don't see why n-" He cut her off, putting a hand over her mouth. "Shhhhhh!"

"J-jusst come sit on my lap." He grabbed her by her waist and pushed her on his lap. She stirred around a bit trying to get comfortable, when he started moaning under his breathe. He bit his lip and started wrap his arms around her waist. He gently placed his head on her shoulder.