OVA: 3

Jax walked into the locker room as Sado, dried himself with his towel and walked out.

Jax grabbed his towel and dried the sweat off his hair and texted Yoruichi.

'Hey Yoruichi'

'Yeah?'

'I'm off for this quarter, wanna meet up at the concessions stand?'

'Uhh yeah sure, gimmie a sec tho. I'm talking to Ari.'

'Oh okay, sure. Take your time.'

Yoruichi excuses herself from Ari, stating it was an emergency. Ari walked to the bathroom, and FaceTimed her boyfriend.

Jax hearing that news took the opportunity to take his time getting there. He slowly dried the sweat off his body. He put on some more deodorant and took some time to comb out his hair. He started pulling a black hoodie over his head, when he heard his phone buzz.

He looked at the illuminated screen, a notification popped up. He unlocked his phone, it was a message from Yoruichi.

'Hey I'm here, are you coming?'

He quickly glanced at it, put his arm through the second hole and responded.

'Yeah, I'll be there in a second. I'm leaving the locker room.'

'Ok, Cya there Mr.Perv'

Jax walked out the locker room and goes to the concessions stand. He saw Yoruichi's hair stick out the crowd. He pushes through and grabbed her slightly aggressive. But before she could say anything, he dragged her away.

"Jax, what the hell!" She yelled as he pulled her to the stairwell.

She continued yelling at him as he dragged her up each flight of stairs. Her voice echoed loudly as, he dragged her up the floors. They hit the final floor, where he pushed the door open. They were welcomed to the thin moonlight, cutting through the night. The stars shone in the night, twinkling ever so brightly. They were on the rooftop.

Her eyes widened, it was breathtaking.

Yoruichi, immediately went silent as her gaze was drawn to the beauty of the sky. She was in awe by the sight, it was quite magnificent. The eerie fog that covered the moon slightly, the different colored stars that filled the sky.

"Woah, it's.. beautiful." She beamed quietly, shifting her gaze from the sky to Jax.

His smile lit her heart up, so she decided to return the favor.

Jax placed his hands on her waist and shifted her towards him. He pulled her close, as they stared back up at the stars.

She felt his hot breathe on her neck, "Yeah," he said aloud.

'...Just like you' he thought to himself. He wish he'd been able to say things like that in front of her, but he doesn't want to mess anything up.

Jax, scared to make a move, thinking he'd ruin the moment. He held her tightly and fixed his gaze on her. His chocolatey brown eyes poured into her hazel eyes, the prolonged eye contact continued.

Yoruichi pulled away and looked down. She reached her hands out and she fiddled with the drawstring of his shorts. 

Jax looked away blushing, furiously.

She pulled Jax by the hem of his jersey, and leaned in slowly.. she kissed him in the corner of his mouth.

"I know you're confused. There's your answer." She giggled and buried her face into his chest with another hug.