Chapter 15

Evara was awoken by a sound. Almost suffocating from the radiant heat source Evara pulled away from it. She fluttered her eyelashes and slowly dragged the covers off of her. The temperature changed made her shudder a bit.
Her eyes finally rendered when she saw who it was, "Sado?" She blinked a couple of times before realizing.

With more energy, she shouted, "HOLY SHI-" Sado pulls his hand and covers her mouth. He shushes her and pulls the covers off. "Look, I don't know what your doing in my bed, but we need to figure out what happened last night." Evara only nodded and maintained eye contact.

Puzzled she attempts to wander back through her memories, though it's all a blur.

She manages to speak, "I mean, my head hurts but all I can remember is going to a party, getting drunk, and passing out. I can't recall anything else." She averts eye contact. "And I don't feel well" she exclaims in a meek voice.

"Hmm." He inquired as he stood from the bed and put his shirt on.

"All I recall, is going to a party, me carrying you, and showering." He continued, he averted his stare from her.

"Oh." Eva responded, but before she could form another sentence, she ran to the bathroom, holding her stomach in pain.

Sado watching her run to the bathroom. He followed, "Are you okay?"

Her back arched terribly, leaned on the toilet. She was throwing up profusely. He ran over and pulled her hair back out of her face with one hand, and rubbing her back with the other.

After what took forever, she finally stopped throwing up. She lifted her head from the toilet slowly. Sado got up and grabbed a rag. He ran back and knelt over. She turned her head, meeting Sado's. She quickly averted her eyes from his.

He watched tears brim her eyes. He wipes her face and pulled her close to him. He could tell she was embarrassed, but he didn't care about that. He just wanted to know if she were okay.

She cried on his shoulder, and the touch sent memories flying to his head.

FLASHBACK

He kissed her in her mouth roughly. Forcing his tongue inside. She moaned a bit by impact.

She let out a little moan.

"You gotta be quiet." he said, smirking.

"Ready?" he said. Just when she thought he
was going to thrust into her, he moved her off of the
sink and made her face the mirror.

She could see how flustered she was and his eyes filled with lust as he glared at her.

She were about to scream out his name when a hand
covered her mouth.

He thrusted harder and faster and she grabbed onto the
sink for support. Her legs were about to give out.
There was a knock at the door.

"Occupied!" She barely let out as she breathed
heavily.

"Open your mouth." he whispered as he put his
fingers into her mouth. She could see his face in the
mirror when she started to suck on them and it was
nothing short of desire filled.

His heavy breathing filled the empty noise in the bathroom.

He pulled out slowly as she panted and her legs buckled. Her legs gave out as he pulled her close to him, kissed her neck, and placed her on the counter.

He pulled up his pants as he grabbed a towel and dried her face.

He pulled away and stared at Eva for a second. He got flustered blinking back at the memories.

"Eva." He stated in his deep monotoned voice.

She said hesitantly, looking up at him. "Yes"

"I...", He averted his stare from hers, "Remember What Happened."

"You do?" Eva's eyebrows bounced joyfully.

"What I really should've said is.." he continued, "What we did."