Chapter 26

Eva seeing the two rush out the door. She quickly urges Sado to put his clothes on. They ran out of the closet, hoping Yoruichi and Jax didn't assume to what they had done.

The buzzer indicating that it was the beginning of the 4th quarter. Without any time to spare Sado sprinted to the bench. And Eva sprinted towards the seats to meet up with Ari. The coach pulled him away from the game, yelling at him.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" The coach barked with aggression.

Sado only tilted his head down to gaze at his coach.

He scoffed, "I was having se-"

"HEYY SADOOO!" A familiar voice shouted, lunging her body towards him.

He barely dodged the red head, she had a pom-pom in her left hand leaning against Sado's shoulder.

"AY, WE'RE TALKIN' HERE!?" The coach snarled.

The ginger gave a stale gaze at the coach, then averted her eyes to the tall figure.

"Now that, that overprotective pest is gone. We can have some alone time... together." Her gaze softened as she stuck her hands in his hair, ruffling it aggressively.

Sado slapped her hand away and walked back to the court.

It was fourth quarter and he rushed onto the court. He passed the ball onto Ichigo. Ichigo drobbled the hall through his legs and shot.

112-115 in our colleges favour.

The crowd roared, when suddenly Aizen takes the balls and runs it down the court playing pass to the monkey with his teammates. Wasting as much time as possible. He throws the ball and it misses. But his teammate, "Yhwach", takes the rebound backs it up and scores a three pointer.

The crowd goes wild, one side of the gym is jumping and screaming at the top of their lungs. Spreading powder everywhere. The roars from the crowd intensifying, the dance team increasing their movement. The flags in the air, school colors disguising the crowd. This truly was a college game.

A time out was called, subbing out Ichigo for Urahara. The teamed timed back in and the screams continued.

With only 15 seconds left on the clock, the shouts and screams were more aggressive. Urahara has the ball running it down the court with impressive speed. He passes it to Sado, (keeping up with him). Sado's ball gets stolen by Valkyrie. Valkyrie passes it to Riyalgo. Who passes it to Pernida, he dribbles it through the legs and does a pump fade.

He shoots and misses, Ichimaru gets the rebounds and runs it down the court he gets choked up by the people guarding him. In defense he passes it to Vio, he dribbles the ball between his legs and passes it to
Sado on the other side of the court. We're hitting 3 seconds on the clock of fourth quarter. The milliseconds ticking down, time felt like it was slowing down. The sweat dripped off Sado's head as he received the ball.

Eva stood up, cheering him on. "SHOOT SADO", "YOU GOT THIS."

He slung the hall with his hands across the court, the milliseconds ticking even slower. The crowd silent. This nerve wracking fear of what ifs filling their heads. The time seemed as if it were ticking faster for the time instead of the ball going in.