those past

he is indeed a real being, even if he is so large that he can only hide his body in time and space that is unimaginable and incomprehensible to biological creatures, even if he is like a precision-operating instrument, every cog is tightly sewn together and never makes a mistake, even if the only emotion he can perceive is calmness, if this is also an emotion, you can use many words to describe it, calm, cold...

whatever it takes, but he never shakes by anything, nor does he suffer because of anything.

but over a long time he began to develop a faint curiosity, a wonderful emotion as small as a seed to the sea, compared to the rest, but he began to change slightly.

this was the beginning of his fall.

who could believe that someone would pull the gods off the altar.

......

when he woke up from the chaos, the first thing he felt was pain, a pain so great that it was unbearable, like an endless wave.

the body seemed so large, so large that even such pain, which was difficult to describe in words, was blunted.

when he opened his eyes, he felt that the vision was cosmic, but soon he instinctively turned his gaze to an aqua-blue planet, locked on a point, and when he saw the familiar house, he subconsciously realized that this was the past, this was a scene that had already happened, this was an image preserved in time, this was an established fact. <

sometimes he does this, because he is too young, and sometimes this happens during the "sleep" process, and he will "see" the images that have been sealed in the past time.

but before he could take his eyes off and return to the right time, he was already in human form before he was aware of it, which was also a very strange thing, he once incarnated as a winged dragon at some time, soaring with his kind in the sky, he once incarnated as a whale in the ocean, jumping like a joke to hit the waves, setting off waves tens of meters high, but he never incarnated into human form, he stood in the doorway of the house, rare start to feel confused.

at this time the door was opened, and out of it came a young man, who still had a lot of vitality and a little uneasiness in his eyes.

the young man walked past him, so close that he could smell the shampoo on the other person, and almost immediately, his gaze could not be removed, if he did not remember that this was the image of the past time, he might have immediately gone up to talk, in fact he did follow, he had undergone a visible change, as if a statue had a life, suddenly alive, just a momentary thing.

this was a very rare state for him, and the elongation of his life span made his mood change also very slow, slow to the point of near nothingness.

he followed the youth in his footsteps to the café, to the square to feed the pigeons, to plant roses in the garden of the house, to follow the youth, and to do whatever he did he felt happy and happy. <

he knew the name of the youth, gu qingchi, and from then on, even these three words had a different meaning to him.

but when gu qingchi introduced himself to the security guards in the community for the second time, he realized that gu qingchi was imprisoned by time, no family, no lover, no friends, and gu qingchi was imprisoned alone in time.

if time is a river, then gu qingchi is well surrounded by a transparent glass cover, and time is distorted and invalid on gu qingchi, which is the authority that he and his kind have.

there was a fellow who used time to imprison gu qingchi.

gu qingchi is very hard to live, he began to like to talk to himself, he will talk to himself, say today's day's itinerary, he plans every day, he eats three healthy meals, and maintains a certain degree of exercise, but from a certain day, gu qingchi tried to drink, and quickly became an alcoholic, and the words became less and less.