Chapter 36: Red carpet

The Xilin Film Festival is held abroad. In addition to actors from all walks of life, many famous singers will be invited to attend the opening and closing ceremonies.

Your admission invitation letter is relatively easy to get at a film festival of the same level.

Therefore, the Xilin Film Festival is also the film festival that is most likely to rub against the red carpet.

Mainly because there are many sponsors, sponsors can usually get anonymous invitations.

Every year, many celebrities do not receive invitations, and instead receive anonymous invitations from various channels, wear carefully selected expensive dresses, and walk the tens of meters of red carpet for several minutes.

This time, Ye Li didn't expect Gu Qingchi to show his face, but he wanted him to know the world.

The Xilin Film Festival has a high degree of attention, and the official website will be broadcast live at that time. The poster of guests invited by the Xilin Film Festival has always been luxurious, they are all not small, and they can be called starry.

Whether it is the media or the film festival, the attention is probably focused on international superstars like Xie Luyu.

Although Wang Haisheng joked that Gu Qingchi was allowed to appear, but Gu Qingchi's small transparency, there is a high probability that he does not even have a lens.

When he can show his face in front of the camera, it's probably been ten seconds after walking on the red carpet.

So, Ye Li just wanted Gu Qingchi to know the world. He didn't pay much attention to it and didn't let the team follow him. Only Xiao Ke followed Gu Qingchi.

There were only a few flights, and the collision was normal. Xiao Ke recognized a few celebrities clearly when he was on the plane, and whispered to Gu Qingchi.

"Brother Gu, look there. There are several seniors, Cheng Xian, who was born in the draft and is currently in the process of transformation. His company has many celebrities who back the brands of film festival investors, and they probably received invitation letters from artists from the same company. Rubbing the red carpet."

"There is also Yang Shuosuo, a very capable actress, but not very lucky. She ran with him for several years. This time there may be a prize. There are a few more, Wang Yingling, right there."

Xiao Ke even came out with the accent of his hometown.

"My dear, I brought four assistants, they are all first-class, very rich, I still have the benefits that Ye Ge has earned for a long time."

"Wang Yingling and his eight achievements came to rub the red carpet. I heard that Wang Yingling has a bad temper. Gu Ge, you must avoid it when you come, and the one over there is not very friendly."

Gu Qingchi is not very sensitive to the opponent's position and human face. Some faces are blind and can't tell who's who. He just moved his gaze with Xiao Ke's fingers blankly.

Xiao Ke spoke very quickly. After finishing speaking, Gu Qingchi finally looked forward in Xiao Kezhi's direction and looked at Xiao Ke with admiration.

Xiao Ke is very helpful, pat him on the chest to make sure.

"Brother Gu, it doesn't matter if you don't recognize it, as long as I know you."

Then, inexplicably, she became nervous again, put her hands together on the back of the chair, shrank her neck, and muttered.

"In fact, it's better if they don't know each other, so you don't have to be nervous and treat them all like Chinese cabbage, Chinese cabbage, all Chinese cabbage, but you can do it."