Chapter 22: sun

Ye Li's coldness did not affect the baseball cap at all.

The baseball cap opens his legs and puts his hands on his knees, he looks very social.

"Are you filming Taobao or a magazine?"

Ye Li looked at his watch and said superficially.

"neither."

The baseball cap is automatically refilled.

"That's the photo studio that rents a place to take photos? In fact, those photo studios are not professional. You can dare to shoot with a single camera. You can't know who it is if you repair it later. With so much money, you can't make a good movie."

The baseball caps thought they had touched Ye Li's butt, and suddenly began to speak. He was a little deceived when he saw Ye Li's leather suit and shoes.

Ye Li tried to interrupt him but couldn't find a chance to go in.

The baseball cap held the entire field by itself.

"But just take a photo, the photo studio is enough, ordinary people take a photo, in fact, you don't need to rent here. It is too expensive and too professional. The average photographer can't even call these lights and lighting boards. name. "

"Here we are more profitable and these things can be used."

Now that the place is not ready, the artist quietly retreats to the corner to grow mushrooms, Yeli is very inactive, Yeli can only wait.

But Ye Li still didn't want to waste time listening to others bragging.

Ye Li only thought that the baseball cap might be a paparazzi, or a passerby who was boring to talk to.

But he never expected that the other party would be here to show off and find a sense of superiority.

Although he doesn't know why this kind of thing can still have a sense of superiority, the industry is different.

"It's okay for us. We come to film and practice, but the finished product is voted on in the magazine, it can basically break even, and occasionally take over the business."

The baseball cap was aimed at the young people who were filming.

"It's good to meet me before. We are a team, professionals. Although we usually don't take personal orders, we only take orders from professional models, that is, we shoot all the models."

He put his hand on the back of the armchair.

"It's hard for ordinary people to take pictures and it takes a long time. The pendulum swings of professional models when they go up and brush them, and can be cut with a mobile phone, are beautiful, without a broken expression." . "

The baseball cap pointed at the female model they were photographing in the distance.

"Just that model, an apprentice from Star Entertainment, my classmate."

Ye Li, who caught the keyword Xingyao, raised his eyelids and took a look.

Tripod, camera, lighting board, it looks like this.

Several people there, including baseball caps, look young.

The female model who was being photographed came down and transformed into the boy holding the lighting board next to him.

Ye Li's eyelids twitched.

Xiao Ke, who was behind Ye Li's smile, was silent and bright, and couldn't hold it back anymore.

He even smiled with his words.

"Models, are you still responsible for lighting?"

The baseball cap is very quiet and you don't seem to understand.