Chapter 118

As soon as Gu Qingchi returned home, he put the hermit crabs one by one in the fish tank.

He hadn't forgotten to find the too fat little crab, he still remembered that Jiojio couldn't put it back in the shell while the little crab was sleeping.

Gu Qingchi picked up a small shell from his bucket for a long time, found a small shell with a beautiful pattern and a suitable size, took it out alone, stared at it and changed the shell, and then went upstairs to take a shower satisfied. .

Holding the phone in one hand and holding the railing in the other, he ran fast.

Madam Gu called him downstairs.

"Don't run, be careful of falling, eat soon after a while, don't stay too long."

Gu Qingchi kept walking and shouted.

"I have eaten outside and want to take a bath and sleep."

Before Madam Gu could answer, Gu Qingchi was gone, looking very energetic.

She shook her head.

"This kid."

Gu Qingchi ran upstairs, and stopped when he reached the railing on the fourth floor. He stood there, motionless, and the soft light came over behind him, the light and shadow interlaced on his face, and he seemed to run out of power all at once. The robot can no longer move.

He should be happy today. He was also happy just now, but not now.

Gu Qingchi walked slowly into the room, did not turn on the light, and didn't even bother to close the door, so he fell sideways on the bed, and the mobile phone in his hand was thrown onto the bed with inertia.

His body undulated twice with the mattress, and then stopped moving. He looked at his naturally curved fingers and slowly curled up.

The phone next to him started to ring, and Gu Qingchi moved his finger, but in the end he still didn't get up.

After the phone hung up automatically, it quieted down and didn't ring again. After a few seconds, the landline started ringing.

Gu Qingchi finally moved.

"what's happenin?"

"I was taking a shower just now. Well, I'm a little sleepy. I'm not going to talk about it. I have to go back to my house and sleep. I have to put my mobile phone outside. I can only see the information tomorrow. The landline is also outside. I may not be able to hear the call later."

Finally he emphasized again.

"I'm really sleepy."

It seems that everything is normal.

But Gu Qingchi was lying. The landline was in his bedroom. He just didn't want to communicate with people, pretending to be good.

Xie Luyu had just returned home at this time and took off his shoes. Gu Qingchi hung up the phone. Xie Luyu called Gu Qingchi again, but no one answered him. He stood in the hallway thinking for a few seconds, grabbed it and threw it on. The car keys on the locker hurried out without even changing the shoes.

Both Mrs. Gu and Father Gu's phone number Xie Luyu didn't have, only Gu Xie. He and Gu Xie had exchanged business cards before, and they turned it out the other day and kept it solemnly.

The number Gu Xie gave him was a work number, and the assistant first picked it up.

"Hello, the president is in a meeting. If you have anything you can tell me first, I will record it."

Xie Luyu held the steering wheel in one hand and the mobile phone in the other.

"Give the phone to Gu Xie, something happened at home."