Chapter 132

Xie Luyu compressed and compressed his scenes, and even the efficiency of the people in the crew has improved a lot. The crew was about to be finished, so hurry up, and his part will be over in a few days, and there is still left. Xie Luyu didn't care about the scattered scenes and left it to the crew to shoot slowly.

He called Gu Qingchi as soon as he got off the plane on the day he returned.

"I'll be free tonight. I can't push my mother's dinner anymore. Are you still at school? I will pick you up later in the evening, and then we will go home together."

Xie Luyu has been very active since he knew that Mrs. Gu would invite him to eat at home. He wished to fly back that day, but Gu Qingchi knew that he was filming and insisted on waiting for Xie Luyu to finish the filming.

Gu Qingchi was sighed with relief by Xie Luyu for so many days.

"Well, then tonight, I will call my mother later."

When the phone was about to hang up, Xie Luyu suddenly asked, "You said, should I call mother or aunt when the time comes?"

Gu Qingchi laughed for a long time.

"You don't know that you still call our mother and mother on the phone every day."

When Xie Luyu was nervous, it was easy to babble.

"No, it's mainly because the relationship that is going on in my heart progresses faster. I'm afraid that my mother won't adapt. If that's not appropriate, I'll still call auntie first and change it later. I can't be unruly..."

"Then the two of us were unruly last time?"

Xie Luyu let out a cry, but didn't respond.

"Which time?"

Gu Qingchi is very upright.

"It was the one you did with me on the sofa that day, on the carpet, and the bathroom—"

"Stop it!"

Xie Luyu looked around, and the face under the mask was feverish.

He found a corner with no people, facing the corner.

"This is not the car going to the kindergarten. Uncle driver, I have to get off."

The driver Gu Qingchi was very confused: "Are you shy? But this is all you do. You have to do it on the sofa, carpet, and in the bathroom..."

Gu Qingchi just started, and Xie Luyu did it all by himself. At that time, Xie Luyu still had a lot of talks. In the end, the sofa cover was replaced with a new one, and the whole carpet was scrapped.

Gu Qingchi felt that he was reasonable and plausible.

"You said it was comfortable, and you said it was hot—"

"Hey hey!"

Xie Luyu raised his voice, interrupted quickly, and looked around again, and found that there were no talents around him relieved.

But I interrupted but found that there was no way to refute it, because this was indeed something he did. These few sentences are not bad, and the words afterwards are even more excessive. In the last half of the day, he suffocated a few weak words, almost The tone of begging changed.

"Stop talking about it..."

He didn't know when he squatted down in the corner and blushed quietly. If he hadn't been wearing a mask and a hat now, his neckline had also been erected, and he had changed his clothes strictly, and he could see the part of his neck. It is also glowing red.