Chapter 102

Gu Qingchi woke up early the next day. It was almost nine o'clock, and the little raccoon flower followed him at every step.

When they got downstairs, Gu Xie and Gu's father had already put on their suits, packed their papers, and were ready to go out.

Wang Ma saw him come down and greeted him warmly.

"Oh, the young master is up, I'm going to serve breakfast. Today's breakfast is shrimp dumplings and seafood porridge."

Madam Gu was still a little worried, and she stretched out her hand to Gu Qingchi.

"Why get up so early, do you get enough sleep?"

Seeing her movements, Gu Qingchi consciously walked up to her, leaned over, and his hair dropped with his movements.

"Fortunately, I slept well."

While he was talking, Mrs. Gu tidyed his hair.

"Okay, let's go eat."

Father Gu and Gu Xie had already changed their shoes in the hallway, were tying their ties, and were about to go out soon.

Madam Gu went over, gently pushed aside Gu's father's hand, and began to tie his tie.

Whispered.

"Ready to deal with it?"

Father Gu gave a hum, and Madam Gu raised her eyes again to look at him.

"Are you willing?"

"Reluctant, reluctant to live with my youngest son, unattended, reluctant to let my wife be sad all day long and wash her face with tears."

Gu's father's voice just fell.

Mrs. Gu just fastened her tie.

"In the first half of my life, I repaid my gratitude, but in the second half of my life I have to be my wife and children.

Father Gu keenly noticed that Mrs. Gu's mood was a little depressed, so he calmed down.

"Don't feel uncomfortable. They took a child from me, so I did the same."

Father Gu pulled her hair, said goodbye to her, and turned to Gu Qingchi.

"Koike, see you tonight."

Gu Qingchi turned his head, at first a little dazed, and then smiled.

Gu's father turned and left, and Gu Xie also said goodbye to Gu Qingchi, walked a few steps quickly, and followed Gu's father.

Madam Gu sat on the sofa and glanced at Gu Qingchi who was eating from time to time.

Gu Qingchi eats slowly, eats carelessly, as if he is finishing a task, procrastinating, chewing slowly with every bite.

But the action is good-looking, and even the disadvantages are like advantages.

Madam Gu can keep watching.

When Gu Qingchi had almost eaten, he stood up and put the dishes and chopsticks on the kitchen counter according to what Wang Ma told him before.

When I finished cleaning, I sat on the sofa next to Mrs. Gu.

Madam Gu stood up and took the milk from the refrigerator, poured him a glass, and put it in front of Gu Qingchi after it was heated.

Gu Qingchi shrugged his nose in distress, but still took a sip.

He doesn't like drinking pure milk very much. What he likes most is milk tea and cola. Pure milk only drank the most during the growth period. Because Gu Qingchi grew up late at the time, the children were very afraid that he would not grow tall, so he was very self-conscious every day. Go holding tons of family milk to drink.