Chapter 47: Cheng Ke

Three hours had passed through Gu Qingchi, Charlie was not moving slowly, and Gu Qingchi's clothes had begun to take shape.

Charlie's creative theme is Apollo, the style is quite simple, mainly because the details are very complicated, worthy of this title.

The half-length white tunic is fixed directly to the body with fabric.

The sides of the tunic are rolled with golden edges and the folds are natural. Gu Qingchi also has decorative headdresses on his head, but the material is not laurel, but metal, which is similar to Hua Guo's wipes, but it is different. .

The neck, hands and feet are the same. Gu Qingchi's whole person seems to be decorated with precious antique Greek style jewelry.

Charlie is still perfecting the details.

"If you have honey skin, I think it would be more suitable for these..."

Charlie's voice is getting smaller and smaller, Gu Qingchi's skin is a little pale, but no matter how beautiful his accessories are, he can't take away half of his light, and the effect is very beautiful.

I really couldn't tell how it would be better.

And the queen, who patrolled the examination room one by one, also came to the door.

Vanuo has seen two examination rooms.

"Sure enough, I was not disappointed, as naïve as ever."

As soon as He opened Menvano, he stopped talking. In order not to disturb the work of designers, even if arrogant as it is, their basic qualities will be maintained.

His critical gaze scanned the models and designers of the house one by one.

When he saw Gu Qingchi, he stopped.

Vanuo walked away a little and whispered to the person in charge.

"I think maybe I can stay and watch the match announce the result."

"Of course, of course you can, and you can also attend as a judge if you wish."

Wano was not modest at all.

"my honor."

Wano's assistant couldn't help but remind him.

"Editor-in-chief, you have another meeting this afternoon."

"Okay, I don't have to go, they will solve the problem, now let me sit quietly and stay for a while."

The three hours were almost over when Wano arrived, the designers were quick to finish, and the judges commented one by one.

Vanuo never spoke. When it was Gu Qingchi's turn, she straightened the microphone in front of her.

"Charlie, I want to take a closer look at your work."

"Okay, ma'am."

Charlie took Gu Qingchi a few steps forward.

"Nice clothes, details and eye-catching accessories, perfect model."

Vanuo leaned back on the back of his chair, puns.

"God always prefers certain people."

Xie Luyu holds the **** of the little raccoon, and he is not empty at all. Single is single, in fact.

Taking a step back, even if he has caught up with Xiao Gu now, Gu Qingchi's temperament does not know whether he will agree to go public, 80% have to go underground.

"It's over, can I get up? I'm going to catch the cat."

The man probably didn't expect Xie Luyu to be soft or hard, but he shuddered a little.