Chapter 90

Teacher Xu invited Gu Qingchi to sit next to Xie Luyu.

Xie Luyu calmed down, stopped talking, just smiled.

This scene was captured, and screams came from the stage one after another.

There were beer or liquor in front of others, and Teacher Xu only served Gu Qingchi a glass of milk, and his tone of voice automatically became kind.

"Come on, kids drink less, okay?"

In fact, he is not familiar with Gu Qingchi and he doesn't know how much Gu Qingchi drinks. Then he was served milk. He was not greeted. Teacher Xu is such a person. Everyone will take care of him. This show has been on for many years, everyone. They are all willing to come and have a very important relationship with him.

When he put the milk in front of Gu Qingchi, he said to Taiwan again.

"Milk is sponsored by **** company, our own high-quality pasture, delicious and nutritious, is your best choice."

xx milk is the sponsor of the show.

The audience began to laugh.

Xie Luyu was holding on to the side.

"Next time, don't throw away the milk carton. Come up with the milk carton, and then the lens will be pulled in to give a close shot of death."

There was a burst of laughter in the audience.

The photography really gave Gu Qingchi a close-up shot. Even if there is no milk carton, Gu Qingchi still doesn't know. He bowed his head and took a sip of milk, his apple moved up and down, and the knuckles of the fingers holding the cup were distinct.

The audience screamed, and Gu Qingchi looked up at the audience blankly.

When this wave of screams passed, Teacher Xu cueed the new Gu Qingchi first as usual.

"I went to see Chi Chi's movie yesterday."

Another hostess spoke angrily.

"Do you know? Yesterday I asked him, he even lied to me that he didn't have a ticket, and then he told me in the morning what was going on with that movie."

The audience burst into laughter.

They are old partners, and they often dismantle each other to create highlights.

Teacher Xu yelled twice, and chose to skip over, deliberately turning the topic away in a way that everyone could see bluntly.

The hostess stared at Teacher Xu.

"It's too obvious to change the subject, Teacher Xu."

There were a few laughs from the audience.

"Ah, when Chi Chi was shooting this movie, there was a video that was widely circulated. It was the one in the square with pigeons all around. It was super beautiful. I still remember that Chi Chi smoked in it at the time, which caused a lot of During the discussion, I noticed this kind of plot in the movie, and I thought, is it required by the movie? Can Chi Chi tell us the real situation at that time?"

Gu Qingchi subconsciously touched the bag around his waist, took out the desk, and quietly glanced at it, thinking that it was concealed, but there was nowhere to hide this movement in front of the camera.

Everyone laughed.

If ordinary celebrities have already started to clean up with the ladder given by Mr. Xu, they can still use their dedicated character design.

Teacher Xu smiled.

"It's not on this desk, it's purely my personal question."

Gu Qingchi put the notebook back, began to think about it, and said slowly.