Chapter 120

Father Gu reminds Gu Qingchi to take medicine regularly every day. After dinner every night, Gu Qingchi and Mrs. Gu will take medicine obediently, watch TV for a while, and then go to sleep.

Mrs. Gu must only let Gu Qingchi get sleepy before letting him go back to the room. In the morning, Gu Xie has to go to see if Gu Qingchi is awake several times. If Gu Qingchi wakes up, he must be pulled up from the bed, if there is no one. With urging, Gu Qingchi was groggy when he could stay in bed for a day.

In this day, except when he was sleeping, Gu Qingchi could be within the sight of his family, and no one dared to leave him alone.

Gu Qingchi felt very good after taking this medicine. Just after taking it, he felt energetic. After that, he didn't look like sleepy. He was able to sleep until noon. Tonight, he took the medicine a bit late. It was almost twelve o'clock. Gu Qingchi looked at it. It didn't look like she was starting to get sleepy, so Madam Gu suggested watching a movie.

Father Gu opened a home theater, and the family discussed what movies to watch.

The main reason was that Gu's father discussed with Gu Xie. Madam Gu and Gu Qingchi didn't care. Madam Gu liked TV dramas and didn't have any requirements for movies. Gu Qingchi would never make a sound as long as he didn't watch the movies he made.

Gu's father and Gu Xie, two people in the shopping mall who talked about being one-and-one, are arguing like children in order to watch a movie, put forward several arguments against each other, and then proceeded to propose a new proposal.

The table was full of Kaifeng snacks and a bucket of popcorn.

Gu Qingchi bit the straw and only drank the milk tea bite by bite, shaking the cup and still heard the sound of ice hitting the wall of the cup.

It is rare for Mrs. Gu to let Gu Qingchi drink his favorite iced milk tea.

Who makes him feel bad, Mrs. Gu stares at Gu Qingchi on weekdays and doesn't let him drink such irritating things.

Gu's father is refuting the suggestion of looking back obliquely.

"An era has a cultural background of an era. Transformers prevailed in your era. The cultural influence that your mother and I received is not of this type, and it is divided into several series. What you want to see is the latest. You young people may It feels normal and easy to understand, but if your mother and I watch the latest one at once and don't know the background in advance, we won't understand it."

Madam Gu was not happy.

"I can understand, I just don't like it! Am I not young?"

Father Gu immediately slapped his face and coaxed Mrs. Gu unconditionally.

"I didn't say this..."

"What else do you want to say? You are really interesting."

Madam Gu crossed her arms and looked at her father from the corner of her eyes. It was full of sarcasm. Madam Gu never forgave people. Father Gu stepped on the minefield this time, and it was impossible to finish it in less than ten minutes.

Gu Qingchi looked at this and that, and finally passed the milk tea in his hand to Madam Gu.

Madam Gu forgot to be angry, she hesitated, and finally realized that this was for her by Xiaoguai, so she cautiously tried to take a breath, and then took another big breath.

Mrs. Gu didn't like to drink milk tea very much before. She tried it. She felt it was too sweet and too greasy, so she didn't like it very much. She never touched it again. Not to mention the people around Gu Fu and Gu Xie, and she didn't have the opportunity to try more. .