Chapter 32: Debut

The staff knew about Gu Qingchi for a long time.

Gu Qingchi became known discreetly on the first day he joined the group, and almost everyone communicated with him privately.

But no one discussed it openly, and no one came to Gu Qingchi.

Even because Gu Qingchi likes to be calm and alone, they will try to keep him as quiet as possible to avoid interruptions.

As everyone knows, there is a beautiful black cat nearby.

Its fur is soft, its color is pure, its body has soft lines like a small leopard, and its eyes are like the brightest star on the horizon.

He always walked alone, curled up and rested alone in a fixed position until it got dark, then turned and walked closer to the darkness.

So everyone invariably went around at that time, for fear of disturbing the night elf.

They were quiet, walking along the road, looking at the road, as if they had a common secret.

Now, only the cat ignores all this.

The staff did not hesitate to download the video to their U disk first.

After swiping it several times, he started editing the video.

In the end, I didn't even add a filter, just added a piece of music, and posted the original video directly, including the beginning and end that were blurry and agitated.

The working capacity of the staff is excellent.

I originally wanted to touch it up, but it seems that the original video still has more feeling, the color and light are the right ones.

Sometimes things are like this, even if you don't take it seriously, but the mistaken work taking is the most surprising.

There were also some specially cropped animated images.

In fact, he originally just wanted to post a GIF, but after cutting it several times, he wanted to cut it every second, and in the end he just packed it all up.

The essay on Weibo is quite literary, [the language is too poor, I choose to be silent. 】

Then this Weibo unleashed a frenzy.

Although the film is still being shot, it is ready to be released soon in the summer holidays, and all kinds of publicity has already begun.

After these days of publicity, the official blog has attracted a lot of attention. The official blog often posts some photos and videos, and many famous fans are waiting for food.

Especially in recent days, they have reposted several sweepstakes, which is when fans are most active.

The flow is definitely not small.

In the past, Gu Qingchi basically had no activities. Only a few photos circulated widely on the Internet and attracted many fans.

But there are certain limits and there are no more.

Like a flash in the pan, once opened, he drowned in the vast net and was forgotten. More people didn't see it. He always stayed out of the entertainment circle.

But this time, because Wang Haisheng and Xie Luyu are really in the center of everyone's sight, this movie has attracted a lot of attention in the circle.

The number of posts and comments on this Weibo increased rapidly in a short period of time.

[Looking at the beginning, what kind of sand sculpture is this? In the end, it is a fairy! 】