Chapter 20: Endorsement

Gu Qingchi's apartment has only large pieces of furniture, all of which are built in the house. Besides that, there are not many clutter and it looks a bit empty.

All the curtains were closed, very dark and quiet, with only the sound of air conditioning.

Gu Qingchi opened his eyes in a daze, and after a while in a daze, he touched the phone on the bedside table. It was ten thirty-eight, it was too early.

Nocturnal animal Gu Maomao retracted himself into the quilt and wanted to continue to nest for a while.

It's a pity that Gu Qingchi just woke up when she was spotted by the little raccoon who had been staring at Gu Qingchi at the foot of the bed.

It immediately meowed loudly and happily, and walked around the bed enthusiastically.

Gu Qingchi tried to hide himself in the quilt.

After a while, Gu Qingchi finally gave up the idea of ​​sleeping for a while amid the continuous sweet screams, and sat up.

Gu Qingchi doesn't like to wear a complete set of pajamas.

Usually only wear a pair of trousers, sometimes five-quarter trousers and sometimes long trousers.

Regardless of the clothes, all clothes that are comfortable to wear will eventually be treated as pajamas by Gu Qingchi.

The curtains were not opened, and the light in the room was a little dark.

Gu Qingchi half-closed his eyes, opened the quilt, and his hair tail was crawling on his naked back. His hair was particularly black and his skin was white, so white that he seemed to glow in a dimly lit room. Together, People have a Mi Yan feeling.

He had just woke up, his eyes closed slightly, and the tails of his eyes were naturally raised. This look naturally gave him a feeling of laziness and lust.

Obviously there is no extra action, a look in the eyes and a raised eyebrow are all amorous.

Now, he should bite a cigarette and smoke afterwards instead of having a cat on his feet.

Gu Qingchi sat on the edge of the bed, supporting the bed lazily with his hands.

The long legs stretched out in a nice arc, and the foot stepped on the floor. When the little raccoon saw him getting up, her cries stopped, and she pleased to rub Gu Qingchi's ankle.

Gu Qingchi sighed slightly inaudible.

I took the silk shirt next to me and draped it casually on my body. I was too lazy to button it. I walked barefoot to the front of the living room cabinet, took out a bowl, put it in front of the little raccoon flower, and poured it a half bowl of cat food.

Little Lihua has been affectionately trying to act like a baby in Gu Qingchi's arms.

Gu Qingchi was entangled tightly by it, frowning and pushing the small bowl in front of it.

The little raccoon flower is not very big yet, squatting in front of the bowl, showing only a small head.

It tilted its head and yelled a few times, and saw that Gu Qingchi was still, around the small bowl, continued to hug Gu Qingchi's ankle, and licked a few times with its tongue.

Gu Qingchi lifted it by the neck and took it away, and then gave it water. Little raccoon still persisted and moved to Gu Qingchi's side.

It doesn't matter if you can't reach your arms, you can hug it if you have an ankle.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Gu Qingchi just breathed a sigh of relief, and walked directly to the door to open the door.