Chapter 124

Xie Luyu's mind is dumbfounded. He feels that he stayed up late and stayed up silly. He watched it over and over again and again, thinking with the only bit of reason he has left. There are v, tens of millions of fans, not a high copy, but himself!

After coming to this conclusion, Xie Luyu paused, first carefully cut a picture, even if it is a dream, you must first leave evidence, then exit, and immediately click in again, refresh, still, not dreaming!

Xie Luyu jumped up. He clenched his fists and let out a low growl. It was as if his favorite star scored a crucial goal at the final moment. He jumped from the bedroom to the living room with his messy hair, as if he was not at home. It was in a nightclub where the music was deafening, and the beatbox was automatically set in my mouth. After being excited, I trot a few steps back to get my phone. When I jumped onto the bed, the mattress shook twice.

He has to respond! It's been five hours and twenty-three minutes!

Because there were too many news, there was a bit of lag on Weibo, Xie Luyu clicked a few quickly, a little impatient, and gave a tsk.

"Hurry up, can't you do it."

When the page jumps over, when I want to edit the copy, I start to dawdle again.

Xie Luyu had a lot of poems on weekdays, but now he lost the chain, deleted and deleted, wrote one article after another like a small essay, and then deleted all of them. I felt that everything was a little bit meaningless, and finally There was a love back, and a blushing expression.

As soon as Weibo was posted, fans quickly gathered in the comment area and began to comment.

[Married out, feel relieved, and didn't hit my hand. 】

[Fortunately, every time someone pulls him to make a hype before, Lao Xie will not do it, or it will be over, and Chi Chi will definitely not want him. 】

[I saw him online for half an hour, so give me this? 】

[Five! Come to me, I can type a three-thousand-word essay, and by the way, I can think of the names of the children in Chichi and me. 】

[Just now, Lao Wang complained about Xie Luyu and sent out the screenshots of Xie Luyu's circle of friends. I personally feel more sincere than this. 】

Some fans summarized.

[Old Xie can't do it. 】

Then the next slide is a repeater.

Xie Luyu didn't see these, he sent a message to Gu Qingchi after posting on Weibo, and sent a few cautions first.

After Gu Qingchi returned a full stop, he began to crackle typing.

[I didn't know the Weibo you sent yesterday. I saw it only when I got up today. You slept a bit late last night, and you only slept for six hours now. 】

Gu Qingchi responded slowly.

[Then, can we try it? 】

Xie Luyu alarm bell masterpiece.

【try what? I do not know. 】

Gu Qingchi thought he really didn't know.

[Try it. 】

[What to do, I don't understand. 】

Xie Luyu then pretended to be stupid. This person just wanted to coax him into bed and greedy him. According to his experience, although he has no experience, he sees a lot, and it is easy not to cherish this kind of person if he gets it.

The stereotypes set the point to the end, and premarital **** is too advanced for his feudalism.

Gu Qingchi's reply was very direct. He really felt that Xie Luyu didn't understand it.