it's hard to raise a family!

gu qingchi and xie luyu have been very hot recently, mainly because of a fan video.

the video is still hanging on the hot search, the video was taken at a rock band concert, it was very explosive at the beginning, the light was very dark, it was all glow sticks, the video soundtrack was a very loud rock music, the camera shook a little, and quickly pointed in a direction in the crowd.

gu qingchi and xie luyu hugged together, kissing, there are many people around, there are many couples kissing, but you can see them at a glance.

gu qingchi is like a luminous body, perhaps because the light is too dim, his exposed skin is very white, so white that it almost makes people feel that he is glowing.

xie luyu was dressed more strictly, wearing a sweatshirt and hat, only revealing a chin and a nose with beautiful lines, his arms were firmly wrapped around gu qingchi's waist, and one hand was placed on the back of gu qingchi's head, which looked very aggressive.

gu qingchi tilted his head slightly, it was the posture of asking for a kiss, xie luyu immediately kissed it, and gradually leaned more and more towards gu qingchi's side, until gu qingchi's waist bent down a beautiful arc, relying on xie luyu's arm to support his body.

that's the end of the video.

it is reasonable to say that gu qingchi and xie luyu have had a public relationship before, and netizens should not pay so much attention to them.

but the two of them have too many twists and turns, and neither of them likes to put their private lives on social media, and there has been no news since it was made public, not even gossip. <

other people's couples xiu en love to put photos to put gifts to write small papers and shout on weibo to show love, gu qingchi and xie luyu only have a lonely weibo of open love, so that fans and netizens are very anxious.

so as soon as a video came out, even if it was only a short period of ten seconds, it forced netizens to send a hot search.

【i will ask, when to get married】

【cp fan carnival! 】 they haven't divided yet! (nonsense)】

[the worst cp powder in history, the official stamp is still mixed like a dog.] after

all, old xie is too scummy, get tired of playing with his hands and lose it, so an obsessive beauty can harden his heart, that old text message, sent for two years, ah, not a reply.

now although the prodigal son has turned back, but so far there is no proof, it is a real scumbag behavior, i have always felt that sooner or later lao xie will dump the pool, and i don't know if the pool can hold up ah...

[i want to know why no one scolded xie luyu scumbag, i thought he was not scolded by the whole network and had to be scolded by gu qingchi fans, the prodigal son has to scold and go through the process when he turns back, right? 【

yes, but in addition to two years of ignoring it, it seems that no other stone hammer has been pulled out, and the other two people have compounded, plus the feeling that the state of the pool is also very poor, the fans dare not say anything, for fear of stimulating him, the pool is emotionally sensitive.

at that time, he felt that his poor state was about to shatter as soon as he touched it, and after compounding, he obviously improved, as if he had taken a panacea, his face suddenly improved, and now he was attending the event or something, and it felt very normal. ffor

xie luyu, being at the center of public opinion is a common thing, and he has no emotion when he turns over the comments all the way.

seeing that someone praised gu qingchi, he nodded his thumbs, turned to this and looked at gu qingchi, who was lying on the bed next to him to tease the little tanuki, made sure that gu qingchi's face was rosy, and then lowered his head to turn over the mobile phone, and gave a thumbs up to the comment that gu qingchi's face was good, quite proud.