Chapter 54: eat

Cheng Xian gave Cheng Ke the contact information of Gu Qingchi.

It took a long time for Cheng Ke to send a message.

【I have got. 】

Cheng Xian was very puzzled.

[Why do you want me to ask for it, and how do you know Gu Qingchi? Have you reached the age of socializing? 】

The more Cheng Xian thinks about it, the more he feels that this is the case. In the future, the prince will fall in love with the star at first sight.

Before Cheng Xian's brain made up a 100,000-character plot, Cheng Ke told Cheng Xian the answer quite simply and neatly.

[My friend's application was rejected. He is my former senior, so I know him. 】

Cheng Xian immediately sympathized with Cheng Ke.

[I know you don't have any friends, but is it too miserable to get into this? 】

Cheng Ke belonged to a high-handed man. He was soft and cute when he was a child. Later, he became more crooked as he grew up. In the school, apart from a few old friends who grew up together, he was basically alone.

Cheng Ke didn't reply at all. When Cheng Xian didn't give up on sending it again, he found that he had been hacked again.

Gu Qingchi has just finished his Latin course over there and is in the locker room.

After sending Xie Luyu's WeChat account, he put his cell phone in the pocket of his overcoat at will.

Soon after Cheng Xian left that day, Cheng Ke added Gu Qingchi's friend again.

After adding it, I haven't communicated with Gu Qingchi.

Until today, about half an hour ago, Cheng Ke sent a concise message.

[At seven o'clock tonight, Genba Japanese Food Store, are you free? 】

The time was just right. Soon after Gu Qingchi finished the course, he still thoughtfully left a little time. The location was also close to Gu Qingchi's residence, which was close to a place within a few minutes of walking from home.

Everything is just right, it doesn't affect the normal pace of life, and people can't think of an invitation to refuse.

Gu Qingchi did not refuse, he himself was a little curious.

He always thought that he should be in a state of being in this world before, but not being there.

All of his information exists, but apart from the necessary documents, there is no trace of extra traces of contact with the past.

You must know that even if Gu Qingchi spent the two years alone, even if no one remembered and paid attention, he still left a trace.

A stack of bills, small tickets for shopping in the supermarket, advertisements put in the mailbox at the door, the small tree that Gu Qingchi once planted in the garden.

Gu Qingchi can be sure that when Gu Qingchi came to this world, the talent "Gu Qingchi" was born and began to act in this world.

In the past two years, he has more or less figured out the rules, that physical things can be generated arbitrarily, emotions cannot be set, and connections between people cannot be set.

The role of Gu Qingchi is now complete. It is no longer a cannon fodder for a one-line drama. Physical things can be generated arbitrarily, but feelings and connections cannot be created out of thin air, so "Gu Qingchi" has no past.

Otherwise, why bother to create the role of "Gu Qingchi" to fill the plot.

In other words, if the character was originally set not to be the cannon fodder of a scene, and he has friends, then friends are just a vague concept, in fact, friends do not exist.