Chapter 26: Entertainment

Wang Haisheng used this method to streamline seven or eight people at once.

I didn't even act for a short period of time. I just passed it after I took the photos. I waited until a very strong traffic niche this year was stopped.

The traffic is called Cheng Xian. It hasn't been long since entering the industry, less than a year, and there is a dimple when he smiles, which is a bit clean, and it feels different compared to the previous ones.

When I went in, I was stunned and took a picture, but I didn't get angry, his expression didn't break at all, he smiled crookedly, and tilted his head. At first glance, he was very comfortable with life under the flash camera.

Although Wang Haisheng didn't have any smiling faces, he was such a person, and he was satisfied with his ability to communicate with others for so long.

He also asked Xie Luyu to go up and have a scene with Cheng Xian, and it was the scene where Ke Mu blocked the assassin's attack for Kecheng seven.

Xie Luyu almost knew that Wang Haisheng wanted to use the first version of the script that had fewer scenes. Although this would make the whole film a lot of color, it was still usable.

If it is the second edition, the Ke Mu characters in it are too outrageous. The spoiled princesses are all attracted to the beauty at first sight, which is simply the beauty that exhausts human imagination.

Cheng Xian is not quite qualified yet. If he puts it on, it will appear that the whole plot is exaggerated and unreal, giving the audience a feeling of acting.

Although this is a commercial film, it cannot be too illogical, and the audience is not a fool.

"Well, you go back and wait for the notice."

Cheng Xian was smiling all the time, clean and very good, and it seemed that he was also very clear about his advantage.

"Okay, thank you, Director Wang."

After that, Wang Haisheng obviously relaxed a lot, and started the flowing water camera mode again.

The audition was not open to the public, and everyone was invited by the crew to audition. It would not be justified if there was no formality.

Wang Haisheng's posture seemed to be planning to finish the filming and go back.

The roles were almost set, Xie Luyu yawned boredly, and looked down at the script.

It's a pity that without the role of Ke Mu, the script suddenly faded a lot.

The surrounding area suddenly became quiet, followed by a series of whispers.

The whispers of the two female assistants next to Xie Luyu were especially clear because they were close.

"The skin is so white, as white as paper!"

"I have lemons, and I have sun umbrellas every day, not half as good as others."

"Eh eh, you can block it for me, I'll take a secret photo."

"You don't want to live anymore, Director Wang is watching!"

Xie Luyu looked up blankly.

Then I saw the man in the middle.

Gu Qingchi stood in the middle, holding a number plate in his hand.

Simple white shirt and jeans, hair **** a little tugging.

It seems that I haven't matched it with meditation, but I just wear it so that I can't remove my eyes.

The figure that can be called a comic book nine-headed body is not blind, nor is it p-picture p, it can fully handle various tricky angles and various scum-pixel candid photos.