Chapter 71

The landline on the desk in Yeli's office suddenly rang.

Ye Li's external contact method is a mobile phone, which is generally only used by internal company personnel.

He didn't care, he was still looking at the data sheet when he pressed the answer.

"Hey, Yeli, what's the matter?"

There was noisy music over there, followed by footsteps, and then fell silent.

"It's me, Ye Li, I'm Wang Chen."

Ye Li snorted unexplainably, but put down the report in his hand.

"For cooperation issues, please ask the agent to contact me."

"Ye Li, you know I don't have an agent now."

"I really don't know about it. If there is something to tell you, I am very busy here."

There was no voice, Wang Chen seemed a little displeased. After a while, when Ye Li was impatient and wanted to hang up, he said again.

"I broke up, and now I want to re-sign the contract with you. I agree to the terms you had to include before, and the additional share can be discussed again."

Wang Chen's agent was Ye Li.

He is a wild singer. Later, he entered Xingyao and he was on the right track as a singer, but he remained tepid and changed hands for several agents until he met Ye Li.

Ye Li saw that he didn't have any talent for singing, but he had a good skin, so he changed the route, set up a character, and took the semi-idol route.

After that, he started to become popular, which can be regarded as an overnight explosion, but after it became popular, he began to drift. He was dissatisfied with Ye Li's control and the commission. He once discussed with Ye Li to cooperate in the form of a fixed salary, but Ye Li refused. Ye Li wanted to terminate the contract with him at that time.

Later Wang Chen fell in love one by one, Ye Li quarreled with him many times, and he did not change.

Ye Li kept covering up for him until Wang Chen made a public relationship with a small model on the Internet. At this time, the conflict between him and Ye Li broke out completely. At this point, the two of them did not quarrel very much. They reached a consensus and left according to the contract. Cancel the contract.

After that, Ye Li didn't pay much attention to Wang Chen, but he should have been silent, otherwise Wang Chen could not remain silent. At first, Ye Li had seen Wang Chen on several hot searches, but it was all negative news.

Later, I heard from a few friends that his girlfriend became his new agent, and there was no news after that.

All of these were expected by Ye Li. Wang Chen was really red when it was red, and there was a faint trend of topping.

But many of these rely on the resources and personality that Ye Li has found for him. In terms of talents, he himself is a bit capable, but he is still not outstanding. There is no shortage of amazing and talented singers in the circle. Xiaohua Xiaosheng came out in waves, all of them handsome men and beautiful women.

Furthermore, he was originally a fan of his girlfriend, and his own announcement of his love affair was tantamount to death.

Red was too fast, his status was not stable, and his relationship was vigorous at the beginning. I lost a lot of fans at once and never got up again. But after all, there was a wave of fans who were willing to pay for him. Although it was not as good as before, rely on It's also considered a firm foothold if you are not in a bad position.