Chapter 94

The band stopped playing, and everyone in the hall looked over and the needle dropped.

Madam Gu hugged Gu Qingchi tightly, her expression nervous, the suit behind Gu Qingchi was held tightly, just by looking at it, she knew how much strength she had used, Gu Qingchi seemed to have nothing to do with her, and her body followed Madam Gu's movements. After shaking it a few times, there was no other reaction.

He turned his head sideways, with red palm prints on his pale skin, shockingly gorgeous. He didn't look surprised or angry. It didn't seem to matter.

Madam Gu hugged her, her eyes swept over everyone present, tears were still falling, but her eyes were inexplicably fierce.

This made the people who were going to step back a few steps.

Both Gu's father and Gu Xie knew that Gu Qingchi, Mrs. Gu was chasing stars and even bought an entertainment company. Gu Qingchi's information has been placed on Gu's father's desk. There is no special place.

According to the doctor's analysis, Mrs. Gu's attention to Gu Qingchi should be a subconscious empathy. Mrs. Gu always feels guilty for her second child who died. When she continues to devote herself to Gu Qingchi, her guilt will also be satisfied. .

So Gu's father and Gu Xie have always expressed their support for Mrs. Gu's star-chasing behavior.

But she didn't expect that Madam Gu, who had been in a stable mood, would suddenly break out.

Mrs. Gu hasn't been like this for a long time.

Gu Xie simply apologized to Gu Qingchi, but kept looking at Madam Gu, and immediately focused all his attention on Madam Gu.

Father Gu went to take Madam Gu's shoes and slowly approached. When Madam Gu became ill, she would not allow others to approach, but she coaxed slowly and calmed down. He squatted down and put Madam Gu's high heels on. It was not tight. I tidied up Madam Gu's skirt slowly.

"Look, it's not pretty anymore."

He is tall, and kneeling on one knee to wear shoes for Madam Gu is also very oppressive. He can see Madam Gu as soon as he raises his head. Madam Gu is not short, with a height of 1.65 meters, plus high heels, it can't be said to be petite. .

He slowly stretched out his hand, maintaining a distance that made Madam Gu feel at ease.

"We go home."

"Would you like to go back with Xiaoguai?"

Gu Qingchi raised his eyes slightly at this time, and with a reaction, his pupils illuminated by the lights in the hall were extremely beautiful, and the waves of his eyes were shining golden.

When he was a child, his mother liked to call him Xiaoguai. It is said that he was called Xiaoguai because he was too obedient when he was still in the stomach and didn't make his mother bother at all.

He stretched out his hand and easily surrounded Madam Gu, but Madam Gu naturally grabbed Gu Qingchi's arm.

She looked closely at Gu Qingchi's face, looking distressed but afraid to touch it, and said back and forth in a panic.

"Does Xiaoguai hurt? It's because my mother is not good. If my mother doesn't look at you well, Xiaoguai is already by my mother's side, so don't run away."

Gu's father hasn't spoken for a long time. Of course he knows who Xiaoguai is. This is a wound deep in his heart. It hurts once when he thinks about it.

When Mrs. Gu became pregnant for the second time, his career was expanding. He couldn't go abroad and could not be with Mrs. Gu, just because the relationship with his family also eased.