Chapter 48: comfort

Gu Qingchi stepped forward, opened his arms at Charlie's signal, and turned around to show his clothes.

When Gu Qingchi was in the corner before, all his eyes dared to turn around him, slid slightly, and then retracted.

Now that Gu Qingchi was in the center, the person who had been secretly looking at him before seemed to have a valid reason and looked at him with integrity.

He is the center of the crowd, showing himself in a natural and foolish posture.

Vanuo looked at Gu Qingchi from top to bottom with a critical line of sight.

It is impossible to say whether you are examining clothes or models.

Greek-style clothing, with a large exposed skin on the back and shoulders, and decorated with metal and gems. Logically speaking, such a dress will look a little sloppy. The Greek gods magnify human nature, and this can be reflected in clothing. This is also the case. Charlie tried to prove it.

But the temperament of the model simply suppressed this feeling and became something more attractive.

What is worthy of nostalgia at your fingertips?

True beauty should not exist in the world, but a product made through the human imagination.

Wano always believes so, to this day.

He encountered a beauty that was extremely poor in the human imagination.

Vanuo remembered that he was a judge and tried to separate the model from the clothes.

"Charlie, the topic of your choice is Apollo, huh, the clothes are good, you can get a good score no matter what. Everyone who thinks will say beautiful, I really like the details and accessories, but..."

Vanuo grabbed the pen in his hand on the table and raised his eyes.

"You're a fashion designer, accessories are very important, but you have to pay attention to the clothes themselves."

"Are you serious? The styles of dresses that can be seen in any movie are old-fashioned and not new. My God, you are too strict. I know just by looking at the accessories, but what we need is not this." It's different."

She leaned back.

"You have to be brave, Charlie, you're a great costume designer, but that's it, if you don't let go."

Charlie was a little frustrated, even his voice was a little hoarse.

"Thank you anyway-"

Vanuo interrupted him.

"However, only the last things are the most important. Listen to me carefully. Your sv journey has stopped here, but if you are interested, I can personally recommend you to go to the studio under kk. You are a designer who has already his designs are not suitable for this kind of selection and competition."

kk is a well-known light luxury brand and its studio is a place that many designers want to enter.

Vano is very optimistic about Charlie's understanding of details and choice of accessories, although other things are a bit mediocre and cautious.

But sometimes, as long as it looks far superior to ordinary people, it is enough.

The judge next to Wano quietly returned the approval that had been prepared for Charlie.

Charlie's face flushed with excitement.

But in any case, as Vanuo said before, your journey in sv will end here.