Chapter 130

The barbecue restaurant that two people went to was recommended by classmate Gu Qingchi. That classmate's mouth was very clean, and the language used to describe it was particularly attractive at the time. Gu Qingchi was very excited at the time. He asked for the name of the restaurant and wrote it down, and told Xie Lu. Yu raised a mouth, and Xie Luyu remembered it all the time.

There are private boxes in the shop, the meat slices are grilled on the grill, and there is a cold beer.

Gu Qingchi is wearing a very student-like style today. A short-sleeved shirt with trousers, a thin tie, a logo embroidered on the shoulder of the shirt, a brand often bought by Mrs. Gu, and a watch on his wrist, black, with a pretty dial. It's big, with bulges on the sides. It's a popular style among young people. Mrs. Gu bought it. Gu Qingchi kept wearing it when it was convenient to see the time.

Barbecue is not like other ready-made ones. It takes time. Before the barbeque is cooked, Gu Qingchi drank a large cup like a drink.

After drinking, he felt his thirst quenched and relaxed. First he took off his watch, put it aside, and loosened his tie again, looking very lazy.

Xie Luyu held his chopsticks stunned, looked at Gu Qingchi, and then at the empty glass. The store sells a large glass of beer, and that large glass of beer is for someone else to drink a meal.

"Is it all done?"

Gu Qingchi stretched out, looking very comfortable.

"I'm a little thirsty. This is the same as water, it has no taste. Let's drink some.

Then I asked for another bottle of red wine. I don't know what brand it is. It's not expensive. The shop took the cheap route. The cups that were delivered together were flat-mouthed glasses. They were generally the size of a glass, much smaller than a beer glass. It was very down to earth. It's the same as Coke inside.

Gu Qingchi is not picky about the varieties of wine, and he has never been particular about wine. He has cultivated his drinking habit in those two years. He has drunk the expensive and cheap ones. As long as he can get drunk, he doesn't want to get drunk now. He seldom drank, but he just thought that barbecue was suitable for wine. It was not the same as drinking beer. This time he drank slowly.

It was said that two people drank it, but in fact there was still a big glass of beer on Xie Luyu's side, and there was no new order of red wine at all. Only Gu Qingchi drank two glasses soon.

Gu Qingchi is not drunk easily, but his stomach has not been very good. The past two years have improved a little, and he is not so resistant. Xie Luyu waited until he was about to pour the third glass and took the wine bottle to his side. Pour into the big glass of beer. There is a little beer left. The glass is big and just filled.

"If you're full, you won't be able to eat anymore. Eat more meat."

Gu Qingchi stopped now, and did not protest, so that he would not drink without drinking, so he obediently ate meat.

Xie Luyu asked Gu Qingchi while holding a tongs for barbecue.

"Where are you going back tonight? School or home."

"At home, not far from home."

At this time, Gu Qingchi glanced at his mobile phone, just in time to see Madam Gu replying to his message, and changed his mind.

"Forget it, my mother thought I was a little late at school, and would wake them up when I go back."

"Then go back to the apartment later."

The two people ate this meal while grilling it for more than an hour.

Xie Luyu was barbecuing, lowered his head and clamped the oven with a clamp, frowning as he clamped.