Chapter 134

The award ceremony process is actually the same as other award ceremonies, but from top to bottom, including the host, the popular star who often appears on the big screen, the host on the stage has light blonde short hair, is a talk show, and is very active. The atmosphere is not boring, so the audience also loves to watch it.

Gu Qingchi is not like the audience and other stars, who look forward to the results of every award announcement. Gu Qingchi knows that he can't win any awards. He doesn't even know which awards are there. Even most of the stars do not know him. , So the sense of participation is very weak, just applaud when the result is announced.

The awards are announced one by one. When the high-profile male and female protagonists are announced, all the actors are announced, and the rest are awarded to music or directors.

Xie Luyu would raise his head and cast his sights from time to time

Gu Qingchi's attention gradually became distracted. He relaxed, and naturally leaned back on the seat. His legs naturally overlapped. One hand was placed on the armrest of the seat, and he started to stun when he watched the logo on the left side of the stage. He first thought about whether Xie Luyu was nominated this time, but would not be disappointed if he did not win, and then he thought about losing all his Happy Beans this morning.

The host on the stage is interacting with the offstage.

"This year is a very special year. I mean, very special. When I saw the winner, I realized that I didn't know him at all. I was thinking, oh, it's over, the Golden Globes have fallen. But when I watched the video, you know that I can see in advance the movie clips that need to be played when you win the prize. I just thought after watching it, it deserves to be the Golden Globe."

There was a small burst of laughter from the audience.

After the host has finished laying the groundwork, he will start the next award.

"The next award to be announced, the Del Award."

The Del Award is the name of a documentary director. This award was specially set up for him in the past. When chasing whales, in a sea area where fishing boats can hardly reach, he took thousands of shocking clips. His right whale passed by the ship he was on, and the scenes shot from the bottom of the sea can only be described as thrilling.

This award is generally exclusive to the director or photographer.

The host paused deliberately before announcing the results.

"Winner, Gu Qingchi."

When the host uttered his name, Gu Qingchi hadn't reacted yet, thinking that an award had already been awarded. After recovering, he clapped and waited for the winner to come to the stage to receive the award. By this time, the camera had already turned to Gu Qingchi. The big screen is where Gu Qingchi was awakened by the applause, turned his head to look at the stage, and then followed the scene of everyone applauding. When he found himself on the big screen, the applause became slower and slower, and finally slowed down. Stop.

Gu Qingchi looked at himself on the big screen, completely at a loss, thinking that the camera was broken.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! What are you doing baby! It's yourself on the big screen. Don't doubt it. In addition, this sharpness, this lens, I've been dead on the spot, I want to complain about their lens for a long time. It's not just a little bit of ugliness, it's all about beauty. 】

[Although it is a famous mirror, but I watched Gu Qingchi nothing changed...]

[Caught on the spot, as if you were eating snacks in class. When you looked up, you found the teacher watching you. 】