Chapter 77

Ye Li gave the address. When Xie Luyu came, he counted Gu Qingchi's houses and single-family villas. It was very easy to find.

He didn't know how to face Gu Qingchi, in what capacity, and in what position, he was not even as good as Ye Li or Xiao Ke, and they could at least go to Gu Qingchi in an upright manner.

In the space around the villa, there was nothing but trees. Xie Luyu didn't dare to stop near, so he stopped far away in the corner.

But when Gu Qingchi's light was on, Xie Luyu saw it. When Gu Qingchi walked out of the villa alone, Xie Luyu couldn't sit still.

The season is changing and the weather is too cold. Gu Qingchi doesn't remember to change his clothes. He is always vague about time and lives lazily all day.

Xie Luyu once felt that he was spoiled by others, he liked to be lazy, refused to take good care of himself, and waited for others to deal with him. Now I know that he is not spoiled by someone at all, he is just too tired Now, it's already very difficult to live a good life.

Gu Qingchi is quite far away from Xie Luyu, only a personal figure is far away, and he can't see his face, but Xie Luyu knows it is him.

As soon as Gu Qingchi appeared in the cold wind, Xie Luyu couldn't sit still. He unconsciously had to go forward when he got out of the car, and he took out his coat.

He took the coat in one hand and hurried to catch up. When he got closer and Gu Qingchi was in front of him, Xie Luyu didn't know how to talk. The two of them went one after the other, and Xie Luyu was not far away. Not close to follow.

Xie Luyu thought a lot these days. Gu Qingchi's diagnosis of depression proved that he had read it many times and consulted a professional doctor. He had only a little idea about depression before, and the more he understood, the more worried he became.

What was even more annoying to Xie Luyu was that he had noticed Gu Qingchi's emotional changes before, but Xie Luyu didn't pay attention to it. He didn't take Gu Qingchi to seek help from a doctor.

Xie Luyu told himself that it would be good to slowly guide and encourage slowly, but in fact, he was complacent at that time because of Gu Qingchi's occasional dependence when he was fragile.

He was scared once when he remembered it. When Gu Qingchi was crumbling by the abyss, he didn't notice it at all.

Now that Gu Qingchi was truly in front of him, Xie Luyu's heart was a little relieved.

Gu Qingchi's residence is in the suburbs, not as prosperous as the city, but the infrastructure is complete, and there is a 24-hour convenience store a few hundred meters away.

The wind has not stopped, but has a tendency to become stronger and stronger.

When Gu Qingchi opened the door and went in, Xie Luyu at the back was slightly relieved. It was always warm inside, without the cold wind.

Xie Luyu hesitated at the door for a while, and when he mustered up the courage to open the door and go in, he happened to ran into Gu Qingchi who was carrying a bag.

Gu Qingchi held the bag and lowered his head, as if he was absent from snacks. When he hit Xie Luyu, there were a few bottles of wine in the bag, which was a bit heavy. Gu Qingchi let go of his hand. Without hooking, the bag fell from his hand. Come down.

There were a few bottles of wine, red and white. The bottled wine broke and splashed Gu Qingchi on the ground. The canned beer rolled out of the bag and rolled out. Go to the bottom of the steps.

Gu Qingchi's trousers were very thin, the liquor soaked into the fabric in a while, and the calf was a bit cold. It may be because of too much sleep. Gu Qingchi has been a little dull today, and he didn't react until a few seconds later.