Chapter 49: birthday

A man in the middle broke the silence.

"Well, very well, he passed the primary selection, and then he will enter the second-level selection—"

A woman in a white suit next to him directly interrupted his pretense.

"Come on, can you choose a better one? That one-meter-eight-meter girlfriend with big breasts? She's barely tall, but I dare say she weighs 130 pounds."

This woman is very capable and aggressive.

The man who had just spoken next to him shrugged.

"But we said before that women are our first choice. Men are too rough and women are softer and more beautiful. Those little shiny things should be decorated with delicate skin like cream, not stiff muscles."

"I am very moved that you finally know about the application, but keep your eyes open and take a good look. It doesn't matter what gender it is. He is beautiful enough. The fact that he is a man will only be his advantage. . Do you know how heavy our garments are? "

"Use your brain, sv will start immediately. We have spent a lot of energy borrowing these materials. I don't want the end of this year to be replaced and others will lose the limelight."

After speaking, he turned directly to the person next to him.

"Designer, are the clothes there? I hope I can try it on now."

The designer is on the sidelines.

"In the safe next door, please give me five minutes. My assistant has already gone to find her."

After a while, two people entered the door, followed by two black suits, which looked very strong, pushed a small cart with flannel on top and put two large boxes.

First they opened a box and took out a piece of cloth. The main shade was golden. The patterns on it were various geometric shapes, with the beautiful style of ancient Egypt. With patterns, the fabric was embedded with shiny gems. beautiful.

I can't see what clothes it is.

After unfolding, it was just a large piece of cloth.

Introduction to the designer.

"This is a private custom made by a wealthy Egyptian a few years ago. It was decorated with gold thread and some precious stones worth tens of millions. Later, it has been kept in the vault of the bank. This time we lent it with other jewelry, so you can't change the cultivation, you can only use tools to fix it."

He narrowed his eyes.

"If the model selected at the beginning is feminine, we plan to fasten from one shoulder to the armpit by then. Now the original model has changed. The plan we have given is only for waistbands and only for bass. There are also matching accessories, so that you can fully show these things, and the overall design will be good."

It may be because of Gu Qingchi, the designer speaks very slowly.

When she finished speaking, the woman turned to Gu Qingchi.

"So if you can, I hope you can try on your clothes here, because they need to be under surveillance at all times."

Gu Qingchi understood, nodded, a little hesitant.

"So, do I have to undress now?"

"Yes it is."

After receiving the affirmative answer, Gu Qingchi took off his clothes carefully. In fact, he didn't feel anything about being naked, and his sense of shame was so weak that there was almost no shame.