Chapter 93

Gu Qingchi hung his head, exposing part of the skin on the back of his neck. The light blue blood vessels are looming, pale to a bit sickly, especially in the past few days, he has some insomnia and can't sleep at night. His eyes are lazily looking down. Kind of decadent beauty.

He shouldn't have been here. The invitation was sent from the company. The signature was Gu's family. Until an hour ago, Gu Qingchi was still hesitant to come, but Mrs. Gu was excited to talk to him about the banquet. What kind of dessert is on, and what kind of music do you want to play.

Gu Qingchi can imagine how full of expectation she is through words, and Gu Qingchi doesn't want to disappoint her.

Just like when he heard that he was going to an amusement park when he was young, he was excited a week in advance. At that time, no matter how busy his parents were, they would spare that day and spend a day with Gu Qingchi in the amusement park.

Gu's old house is still as Gu Qingchi remembered.

He leaned against the railing, slowly recalling the childhood he had never wanted to remember.

When Gu Qingchi was a child, he was much more lively than he is now. He was held in the palm of his hand by his parents and brothers, and he was innocent and sweet.

Gu's family has a garden filled with roses that Mrs. Gu likes, and Gu Qingchi also likes it. During the flowering season, he always likes to pick flowers in it, even without scissors or gloves. He is often covered with scars and happily holding it. I have to show the flowers to my mother, and then be taught a lesson. I must wrap my hands tightly, and I can't move them. The little carrot head has to be aggrieved. I must cry for excuses, but the flowers are very beautiful, I think. Be quick to show it to mom.

The blue seaside can be seen in the piano room. Gu Qingchi sat on the piano bench when he was a child, and followed Mrs. Gu to press the simplest scale in his hand. As soon as he raised his head, he could see the sea. He was happy when he saw it, so he lowered his head and pressed it more cheerfully. I'm playing the piano for the sea.

The elder brother and father are always busy, but they go home for dinner every day. When they come back in the evening, the car horns will always beep three times. When they enter the door, they will be able to see them. He ran down, and a little bird threw himself into the arms of his father and brother, then he was picked up by his big hands and placed on his generous shoulders, making the child laugh happily.

The child is very brave. He goes to bed at a very young age, but he must kiss goodnight when he sleeps. If he doesn't, he will be aggrieved and drag his pillow to knock on the door. He must make up his goodnight kiss to be at ease.

The child had a toothache when he changed his teeth. After seeing the dentist, the dentist said that there was a tooth decay, so the candy under the pillow was taken away. It was rewarded by the teacher to the good boy!

The child has been angry for a long time, so angry that he ignores others. At night, he drags his pillow and knocks on the door. He wants to accuse him of forgetting the good night kiss tonight, making up the good night kiss, and getting angry. Say good night vigorously! Although you are so excessive! But I still love you today!

The children were so angry. When they closed the door, their parents laughed. The laughter was so loud that they could be heard at the door. The children had red ears at the door and almost dropped the golden beans. They were picked up and hugged by the brother at the door. After getting up and comforting for a while, he was hugged back to the house, and asked his brother to cover a quilt, tell a story about a prince and a princess, and coaxed pat before he would go to bed.

Gu Qingchi thought about it, as if he had gone back to the past, occasionally leaking a few smiles, which made it even more thrilling and beautiful. He didn't know where there were a few gasps.