Chapter 116

The pictures released by Allen's studio have accessories on their wrists, and some are not very matching. Some clothes are long-sleeved, but the sleeves are a little shorter. The wrist has just been exposed and a watch was worn. It is better to show a wrist. It looks natural and beautiful, and the designer's preference for one element is not enough to use it in every picture.

[The magazines I bought are also covered up. Chichi's wrists are so beautiful. 】

[In fact, it's not right, the devil doesn't like clothes very much, there are too many other decorations on the model. 】

[Hey, in the fashion world, the big devil doesn't like to accommodate models. This is how a large number of beauties have been blacklisted. Just a few days ago, the new favorites were also taken aback. There is no lower limit. To get Chi Chi, force Chi Chi to take a part-time job just like going to work. 】

[Hahaha, what I said upstairs is pretty good, it's a part-time job, and I bought an entertainment company at home. I look forward to Gu's entry into the entertainment industry every day, but I never expected that this is how I came in. Marketing account I thought about the title, shocked! Gu entered the entertainment industry because of him! 】

Fans were puzzled for a while, and in the end they all felt that, in the fashion industry, it is nothing unusual to do this kind of thing. It is a very magical place that pursues beauty and maverick without a lower limit.

[Don't worry about this! The public service advertisement that Chi Chi made before was released! I almost saw potato chips on TV today. 】

[Show me the way, is it because I can't hold the knife? Old fan Chichi knows nothing. 】

【I do not know either......】

[Let me show the way, the official blog of the TV station has this video, which is complete. 】

The commercial made by Gu Qingchi was a little bit famous not long after he entered the industry. It didn't cost much, but it was shot for a well-known TV station. The ratings have always been good, and it will improve its popularity if it passes. I don't know how. It's done, it's been tried until now, and it's only now released.

The theme is to oppose campus bullying, and the length of time in the public service advertisement is not short.

Gu Qingchi is a high school student inside, and his hair has been cut short, and he doesn't feel inconsistent in school uniforms.

At the beginning, the music was invigorating. The first scene was a green playground. A football was kicked into the goal and bounced back by the net, and it was quickly pulled closer to Gu Qingchi.

He wears a sports suit, shorts and short sleeves, and a sports headband on his head. The people around him are also dressed like this. It seems that he is uniform in the school. He is chasing a football with other partners while running. Looking back, there was a smile on his face, and his face and forehead were shiny from sweat.

Soon the scene changed. He was in the classroom, they were arguing, clinging to Gu Qingchi's neck, pressing their weight on Gu Qingchi, and the classmates sitting or standing around also looked at them with kindness on their faces. It looks harmonious and friendly.

Then the music changed and became soothing and sad.

Scene change.

Gu Qingchi stood next to the locker. He cowered, pulling his clothes under the collar, watching the person on the other side open his cabinet and threw out all the contents. The blue pen was written on the paper. Flying up and down.

When they left, passing by Gu Qingchi, Gu Qingchi seemed to finally breathe a sigh of relief. At this time, someone suddenly kicked the locker and made a noise. Gu Qingchi shook, and a group of teenagers broke out. There was a burst of laughter.