Chapter 44: fashion

Gu Qingchi doesn't care much about information about himself on foreign networks, in fact, he doesn't even care about himself at home.

After all, he usually doesn't even read Weibo. Now Gu Qingchi's Weibo occasionally makes one or two bubbles, usually a photo. In the comments, except for enthusiastic confession and tenderness, he does not post Weibo. Of.

[Big brother, do you finally remember that you still have a Weibo? 】

[I have been waiting for eight years, grandma, you can look down. 】

In fact, those few Weibo posts were posted by Xiao Ke, who had already taken over Gu Qingchi's Weibo.

Gu Qingchi's Weibo is not behind Gu Qingchi. Among Gu Qingchi's fans, it is almost a hidden rule that everyone knows. Sand sculpture netizens with perfect detective skills will appear under each Weibo.

[This Weibo was obviously sent by someone else. I took this picture and looked at the basic information. It was taken 18 days ago, huh, can you hide it from me? Come out for me and do business! At least give me a chance, let me spend money for you, okay? 1551. 】

As a qualified broker, Ye Li will pay attention to Weibo and tabloid trends during the week, which is enough.

If it is a foreign country, even Ye Li would not pay attention, except that he would pay close attention to certain events when they were happening, and he would be in a state of indifference for the rest of the time.

Far from it, I wouldn't go to see it on weekdays. After all, Gu Qingchi is still focusing on internal development. Yeli abroad hasn't considered it, so naturally there will be no entries.

Not to mention, Gu Qingchi doesn't even have a lot of domestic business, and there is not much movement abroad.

But in fact, Gu Qingchi has a sense of existence abroad.

Apart from everything else, not long ago it was the film festival.

Although the Xilin Film Festival has also attracted a lot of attention in China, because of the problem that the Internet still needs to get around the wall, many people followed the live broadcast, but basically no one cared afterwards.

Domestic and foreign news does not circulate at all, and domestic and foreign concerns are completely different.

The main national media are relatively official. After all, they are means that can go abroad. They are relatively quiet, have a humble style, and use a relatively subtle vocabulary. They care not to be ashamed and have won glory for the country. , which is very good.

Pocos cibernautas que siguen el Festival de Cine de Xilin prestan atención a la evaluación de los medios extranjeros.

Los internautas nacionales solo necesitan saber, oh, el mejor protagonista masculino de este año sigue siendo nuestro, lo cual es muy bueno, y luego saber que hay un tipo llamado Gu Qingchi que es muy competitivo, es suficiente.

No one has paid attention to tracking specific success in foreign countries.

There was also a live party group, because they licked a wave of faces in the middle, a group of face dogs lay in the pit and completely deviated from the festival track.

They said, what are film festivals and foreigners? We don't know, but we finally stand up and proudly ask for praise, you know? Gu Qingchi said that I registered for 168 days!

But in fact, the carnival of the Xilin Film Festival abroad lasts a little longer.

Their means have always been carried away. Compared with the calm brother of black domestic media, they are simply extravagant little fairies.