Chapter 122

The dreams Gu's father had recently had more and more, more and more real, and more and more complete, and even sometimes, he thought it was real in a daze.

He saw that he had rushed back home desperately at the time. Because of an accident, he bought an early flight ticket. When he went to the hospital, he stopped those people and saved his child.

At that time, Gu's father and them severed their relationship and contact, and Mrs. Gu was also fine, and the family lived happily together.

My child grew up happily, and soon became a beautiful child, just like his mother, with a high talent in music.

His little child grew up to be a very good child. What he sees in his eyes is all the beauty in the world, and he is willing to treat everyone and things with kindness. He will say hello when he sees the old grandma, and then stretch out his little hand to help. ,Even if I was a small child, I would feel sorry for the injured cat on the side of the road. I cried and told my father that the cat hurts so much. Then I took out my pocket money and asked the adult to send it to the hospital. See a doctor in.

His children love to laugh, his children love to act like a baby, his children are afraid of pain, his children love to play the piano...

Gu's father thought about it and put on a smile unconsciously.

However, the reality is as cruel as the dream is beautiful.

Gu's father instinctively felt that those things were not imaginary, but another possibility in the future, because he was known to him for some unknown reason.

He felt that if he had bought an early flight, things would be completely different, which made Gu's father even more uncomfortable.

In addition to the uncomfortable, those dreams made Gu's father's love that there was nowhere to put it all at once, and he no longer felt overwhelmed.

Father Gu's feelings for Gu Qingchi have always been complicated. As a father, he has a natural paternal love and desire to protect his children. Especially after knowing what Gu Qingchi has suffered, his feelings for Gu Qingchi and desire for protection have reached the peak.

For Gu Qingchi, who was not by his side since childhood, he consciously asked himself to love this child more.

But when Gu Qingchi came to him, he was already an older child.

When facing Gu Qingchi, it is always different from when facing Gu Xie.

It cannot be said that Father Gu does not love Gu Qingchi. He loves his children very much. He is willing to give everything, even his life, for his children.

But when he faced Gu Qingchi, he was still cautious, as if facing a distinguished guest, there was always a sense of strangeness.

Gu Xie is in the same situation, he feels at a loss for this younger brother.

Only Mrs. Gu, she seriously thought that Gu Qingchi was the child she raised from the beginning, and never left her side. Even afterwards, Mrs. Gu's condition improved and her spirit was no longer deranged, she was still pampering. Gu Qingchi.

And Gu Qingchi should also be keenly aware of this subtle difference. Although nothing can be seen on the surface, Gu Qingchi will only act like a baby when he is next to Mrs. Gu. In the face of Gu's father and Gu Xie, Gu Qingchi Be cautious.

No amount of love can make up for the alienation and strangeness caused by the lack of time.

Faced with such a situation, Madam Gu looked anxious, and she could only take her time and let the father, son and brother get along as much as possible.