Chapter 38: It is everyone's responsibility to love the flowers

All the guests sat down and the award ceremony began.

The first is the opening performance. Kellerman sang with the other two singers. Xilin's style has always been very informal, and there are not so many relative rules.

This can be seen from the red carpet, and the opening performance is the same, without too much rehearsal, free to play with the singer.

Even in the opening and closing, it's not like there were singers who sang and sang two more paragraphs when they were happy.

Anyway, the scene is full of experienced bands, who can pick up any melody.

The atmosphere on the scene has always been very good, several singers have solid singing skills, and they are all masters who can sustain the scene.

On weekdays, one person is enough to drive the audience crazy. Now several of them are gathered, and they are all very high-level singers. His high-pitched and bass performances complement each other, which is simply an audio-visual party.

They sang and danced and gradually jumped off the stage to the beat, went downstairs and passed under the court from three sides.

There are round tables on the floor, with champagne and decorative vases on the round tables and roses on the vases.

The three singers do not look at each other and do not know where they are, but singing is enough, they echo with the singing.

The rhythm of the music is fast, and some people can't help but twist their bodies, the atmosphere of the whole place is very good, and they are fully mobilized.

Kellerman was born in Latin in elementary school, twisted his waist and walked the stage with enthusiastic dance steps, interacting with the people around him looking at each other from time to time.

Sometimes the camera is panoramic, sometimes it zooms in and shifts between the three people.

The bombing also became lively.

[What kind of fairy combination is this! Xilin's hand is so big this time, keep it up, don't stop! 】

[Madly envious, they are all singers I like, Keke is too handsome to shake his hair, and he feels that an old lady is invincible! The blue eyes of the little dimple are also very pretty! 】

[Little Dimple once again sang the scene in a Bengdi scene, I really want to follow him. 】

[The most dominant of the audience is Keke, I'm going to die with that smoothie, the most stable beer, the sexiest is the little dimple, as expected of Latin origin. 】

[Hi everyone, I'm a Latin dancer, and then I won a Grammy Award. 】

[Speaking of why small dimples always go in the corner...]

Kellerman moved further and further inward, took a red rose from the vase of the side table, and put it behind his ear.

It just so happens to be his part, and after singing this part, it's a very fast-paced piece of music.

Kellerman took off the red rose from behind his ear, bit it in his mouth, turned around and jumped to the rhythm. It was not completely Latin, nor was it a kind of dance, it just danced in a very good mood to the rhythm of the music. Up.

The director at the scene also noticed Kellerman's excitement, and cut the camera decisively and pointed at Kellerman.

Kellerman circled a round table again and came to the corner.

In the corner where Gu Qingchi was located, Gu Qingchi had been drinking, just put down the glass and left half a cup, and the waiter filled it excitedly.