Chapter 85: Peak turn

When Gu Qingchi was exposed about his marriage history, there was a lot of excitement on the Internet, and there was a lot of trouble for many days.

The wall fell down and everyone pushed, the marketing account and the navy were fishing in troubled waters, and they were once out of the circle. Many passersby were eating melons. They also began to scrutinize the information before Qingchi. They wanted to pick up more gossip. No matter true or false, they were basically halfway by Yeli. Intercepted.

Fortunately, Xie Luyu blew up his marriage history again, and the public's attention was diverted.

Gu Qingchi was also very quiet and didn't make much noise, so he gradually calmed down. Basically, only people in the circle were paying attention, and a lot of fans attracted in a short period of time.

Generally, when a celebrity loses followers when something goes wrong, the team usually buys fans for the celebrity, pretending that nothing happened, and waits until the wind has passed before they come out.

But because Gu Qingchi had passed through Yeligou before and had the will to withdraw from the entertainment circle, he didn't care much about it himself, so he simply didn't care about it in the later stage, and the fans dropped miserably, and he became a hot search tail.

So after this incident, all of Gu Qingchi's remaining loyal fans scolded the company every day, and they were trembling alive. No matter where Gu Qingchi was mentioned, they took away vigilantly.

Wang Chengcheng is one of them.

She met Gu Qingchi through Gu Qingchi's first movie. The reason is simple and rude. She is a loyal face dog and likes to **** big beauties when she is not working.

Moreover, Gu Qingchi's acting skills are very agile, although after she became familiar with Gu Qingchi's character, she felt that 50% of the aura was considered to be a good choice for this role, and that Gu Qingchi's true character was also inseparable.

This role is similar to the one tailored for Gu Qingchi, but this does not prevent her from blowing her own cooking skills.

Moreover, she fan Gu Qingchi's mentality is a mother fan, positioning herself as Yun Yangzi, more Buddhism, very tolerant to celebrity marital status, although she herself is very young, but she cares about Qingchi like her eldest nephew Similarly, if Gu Qingchi was still single when she was old, she might still be worried about Gu Qingchi's life-long events.

When Gu Qingchi's incident broke out, her first reaction was not that the house collapsed, but that she was divorced? Why did you divorce? It was so divorced, my baby had to suffer so much grievance! Oh, so distressed!

There were many malicious speculations on the Internet. Some people said that Gu Qingchi kicked his ex-husband when he was red. Wang Chengcheng cried and worked as a keyboard man, spraying back and forth with people who didn't know whether it was a navy or a black fan.

Crying and swiftly typed a series of satirical texts that were familiar with Spring and Autumn writing and rhetoric. Because they were so good, they were copied and pasted in large numbers by Gu Qingchi fans.

Today, Wang Chengcheng finished his work and signed in to Gu Qingchi Chaohua daily, and he went to the water forum slowly.

As soon as I went in and refreshed, I found that the posts floating on the homepage cue again Gu Qingchi.

#我说一句 Gu Qingchi is destined to be red no one has an opinion, right? #

Wang Chengcheng saw so many yin and yang posts, and he could almost imagine all kinds of ridicules below.