Chapter 59: End

It was the first time Allen saw a Chinese. He had always felt that black hair and black eyes were too monotonous and gloomy.

Therefore, I have never understood the beauty of Snow White's red lips and black hair, but now I find that he has found the beauty that fits the description in a man.

It should be said that Mi Yan, but you will not feel feminine at all, you can clearly recognize that he is a male.

Alan stood in place, regretting his recklessness, he should appear here more gracefully.

Gu Qingchi only heard a knock on the door just now, but did not hear Alan's words clearly. At this moment, he looked down at Alan's hands and behind him. Both Alan and Slater had empty hands, he hesitated a little.

"Room Service?"

Their filming location is in a slum-a very special place, beautiful and enthusiastic, but also dangerous.

Although the various buildings are slightly crowded, the European-style buildings have a different kind of beauty.

You will often be warmly greeted by residents of simple towns when you walk on the road.

But this is a slum area after all, and the rules of the law are infinitely weakened here. Of course, there are drugs that are flooding here, and they are almost exposed.

Its dark side is always there.

The lively children on the street may be members of the theft gang.

When the night comes, there will be beautiful men and women standing outside the commercial street.

Even if they are staying in the best hotel here, from time to time someone will put small advertisements in your room to provide special room service.

Here room service basically refers to this.

Before Slater came, he emphasized that all members of the crew should not touch these things, and if not necessary, they should keep their distance from the locals.

Allen also received a business card yesterday. Now that Gu Qingchi said about room service, he suddenly wanted to get it crooked.

There was a blush on his face and he just responded casually.

"Oh, oh."

His voice was too low, so Gu Qingchi tilted his ears and leaned forward, asking naturally.

"What about my snacks?"

The hotel restaurant was only until nine o'clock in the morning. Gu Qingchi hadn't gotten up at that time. The snacks Xie Luyu brought him were gone a few days ago. Gu Qingchi learned to behave after he was hungry for two days and ordered some food to the room in advance.

It's just slow, and the food doesn't suit your appetite very well. There are a few breads that are good. The ones without cream will be too sweet with cream or icing.

Allen subconsciously looked at Slater's face, he subconsciously squeezed a sweat for Gu Qingchi, and it was over.

Slater had already frowned, and he stepped forward.

"Very well, boy, you have a good look and behave, I don't want to eat yours—"

"Sorry sir, please give in."

A waitress came with a trolley. He looked at his watch and bowed in front of Gu Qingchi and apologized.

"I'm sorry sir, because there was an accident in the kitchen, I was seven minutes late. These are your desserts. They are all the freshest. Please use them slowly."