Chapter 30: Mouth Cannon King

The promotion of the film has already started on Weibo, and the progress of filming is very fast. Both the team and the producer are very precise when it comes to positioning themselves.

It's a commercial movie, instead of going to the awards, I just looked at the summer vacation to attract a golden wave.

Because of Xie Luyu's involvement and his own traffic, he attracted a lot of attention from the beginning.

The crew also didn't sell, and the actors and actresses released a series of makeup photos on the first day.

Gu Qingchi's photo is quite close.

Ye Li posted this Weibo again politely.

Gu Qingchi's Yan fan came quickly, and Weibo quickly perked up.

[Is it a kid in iron armor and a silver gun? I can! 】

[Finally something happened! Oh, I've been throwing and licking the photos I saved several times. 】

[Xingyao, be your own person. Chafan must have Chafan's attitude, let alone, do you think my knee standard is not standard? 】

[Only I'm worried that the acting is too uncomfortable? It didn't have the last wall. Don't act, we can still be fine. 】

[Don't say anything above, except this, there is no movement. I can look at it after the performance. 】

After Ye Li reposted it, he didn't achieve more, nor did he achieve the comments.

He is not very worried about the problem of being too uncomfortable to shoot.

Under Wang Haisheng's hands, even a vase can be photographed on one level.

Wang Haisheng wouldn't put on makeup if he couldn't get his hands.

Moreover, even if Gu Qingchi participated in acting, he is still an apprentice. According to Ye Li's plan, it will take him some time to make his official debut.

Before that, it was too early to restrict the management of fans.

So Ye Li didn't realize that as more people came to follow the movie, the direction of the wind on Weibo was gradually becoming wrong.

[Isn't it the chord of my house, airborne? My Xianxian family can't bear this grievance. 】

[I'm hehe, now anyone can act as long as I can grow up? 】

[Is this a role of beauty in the prosperous era? There's nothing wrong with choosing my pool. 】

[Please don't ruin this movie, I'm still looking forward to seeing it. 】

If it was Ye Li, he knew at a glance that someone bought the navy and mentioned it.

Gu Qingchi is still too eye-catching, blocking the way for many people.

Although Gu Qingchi had a lot of face powder, it was a face powder after all, very loose, and the sporadic refutations were overwhelmed in a short time.

In the team, Xie Luyu, a rare fashionista who has no role in the movie, is using his mobile phone.

She wore a black sleeveless sweater, with long legs stretched out lazily, a shiny earring on one side of her ear, and a ring on her little finger, middle finger, and right index finger. His fingers were long and thin, so he didn't look cumbersome.

The inch board is still short and a line is carved on the right side, which makes it a little more uncomfortable than usual.

He put one hand on the back of the armchair, his muscles stretched out very well, and the other hand was holding a mobile phone with one hand, but writing quickly.