Chapter 74

The Holmes netizen listed several clues to prove that this is the Civil Affairs Bureau.

But because the hammer is not very real, netizens eat melons throughout the process hahaha.

[My friend, you are very imaginative. I went to the Civil Affairs Bureau three times when I got married, divorced and married again, but I didn't think about it. 】

[To tell the truth, it is indeed a bit like, especially the surroundings are still a pair of pairs, hahaha, I feel sorry for my Chi Bao, surrounded by lovers, weak, pitiful and helpless. 】

The netizen was not disturbed, and finally summarized it.

[Hey, I'm serious, I used to work in the Civil Affairs Bureau, and the Civil Affairs Bureau looks similar. The most important thing is that you look at the terms and small print on the wall, which are the precautions of the Civil Affairs Bureau... 】

All netizens: Hahaha, what fine print? Let me come to Kangkang.

After a while:! !

【Ah ah ah ah ah! Mom disagrees with this marriage! Oh, my pool can't. 】

[The melons in my hand are shocked. 】

[In other words, that big beauty is actually married a long time ago? 】

[How is it possible, I don't believe it. 】

[It's not true, it's not true, go out for two hundred yards! 】

[You calm down, can't this be accompanied by a friend? 】

[Only my focus is crooked? This friend, your predecessors are so many, but the last sentence is useful. 】

Although there are all kinds of voices.

#顾青池民政局#

This label is still unstoppable on the hot search.

Ye Li has been withdrawing hot searches. He has withdrawn several times and hasn't moved down, and soon he came up again.

Xiao Ke is a little anxious,

"Brother Ye, I can't hold it down, and all the questions on Weibo are all coming to ask. Weibo comments and private messages have exploded. The media still called and asked, what should I do now?"

Ye Li frowned.

If this kind of news came out when Gu Qingchi was silent before, it would have been overwhelming, and fans were tolerant of him, but now it is the time when the popularity is highest, and the composition of fans is very similar to traffic fans, all of them are girlfriend fans and boyfriend fans.

Once the image of the male **** in the heart breaks, the rebound will be great, and there will be waves of lessons learned in the circle, and it is likely that you will never get up again.

Ye Li tried his best to keep Gu Qingchi from appearing in front of the public as much as possible.

Originally according to Ye Li's plan, when Gu Qingchi gained a foothold in the circle as an actor, it wouldn't matter whether this matter broke out or not. For the actors, the audience should always be more tolerant.

But now, most of Gu Qingchi's fans are Yan fans and they like to watch the show.

Although Gu Qingchi's first character was well set, the movie has been popular. Up to now, people often draw fan pictures and edit videos based on Gu Qingchi's character.

But he is just such a work, no matter how good it is, its impact is limited. Fans accumulated by this character account for a pitiful proportion of the total number of fans. Rounding up Gu Qingchi has almost become traffic.