Chapter 39: Rival

Wang Yingling's team has always ignored whether there is a real hammer. In short, the black material will be put to you first, and a wave of naval forces will be added to the rhythm. In this atmosphere, it is easy for netizens. to feel genuine.

Even if it is clarified later, the opponent's popularity has already been lost.

His behavior of grabbing and touching porcelain is also noticeable in the circle, his popularity has increased, but his popularity has been lost, and no one wants to get involved.

However, she was willing to go out, and her face was thick enough, to a certain extent, she was very ruthless to herself and others, and she rushed to be ruthless.

But this time it was robust.

The pace went up, and not long after the black material was put on, it was just the beginning when I met Zheng Che.

As soon as Zheng Che came out, the other noisy voices left. The account that had previously revealed the news secretly deleted the Weibo account, and Shuijun was as quiet as a chicken.

How big Zheng Che's name is, and his name is placed there, it is a living sign.

Netizens on Weibo are still very active. The time span of these events is not large and most people followed the whole process.

[My Chichi Row noodles are so big? What face am I going to Kangkang! 】

[I have said that, I have been chasing the live broadcast of the Xilin Film Festival, which is not the case at all. Some people only notice the pain when they slap themselves. 】

[Huh, so, I feel relieved, I am happy to love my brother, my brother is good at everything. 】

[The old guys are all alarmed, and now some new people in the circle really don't understand the rules, and they are always pushing and trampling on black opponents. When it gets bigger, it's all cyber violence. 】

The Xilin Film Festival is not over yet, and it has been reversed and reversed on the Internet.

In China, Ye Li, who was eager to try his luck with the public relations department, was confused: what is going on? Is it over before it starts?

This agent is a bit non-existent.

But when they took out all the knives, he couldn't help but think about it.

"Didn't Zheng tell me that the actress surnamed W not only jumped on the red carpet, but was also kicked out of the red carpet? In fact, we don't fabricate false information about how they do what we do." "

Ye Li está muy tranquilo.

"A menudo camino por el río, y si no hay zapatos mojados, es una retribución".

Then a chuguahao also came to a revelation in the format of the previous chuguahao, and finally brought a funny face with the head of a dog.

The netizens who know the truth below are all ha.

Zheng Che has not hung up the phone call with Xie Luyu.

"If I remember correctly, did you help this guy before? Seriously, you helped and helped, once or twice. Anyway, your fans have a peculiar way of thinking. You can't get involved in the scandal. No matter how much, you hide. I can't help it."

Zheng Che hadn't seen anything in the wind and waves, and Xie Luyu didn't hide anything at all, he knew what was going on at a glance.

It's just a word of love, that's all.

But this matter in the circle is much more complicated than usual.

Especially for a café like Xie Luyu, how many looks are staring at it.