Chapter 37: Marketing

Xiao Ke was very careful and ordered everything, even practicing with Gu Qingchi several times when he stopped.

Although Gu Qingchi is a little different every time, his overall posture is similar.

He put his hands in his trouser pockets, raised his chin slightly, and one leg was slightly bent, looking reserved and loose.

When he stopped, he was standing on his side, looking at the photographer from the side, and looked back when he heard the scream.

With just one glance, the photographer captured this moment, in front of him were countless photographers holding the camera, everyone rushed to point the lens at him, and countless flashes flickered in the distance.

And he turned his head, with a touching look.

Then he continued to move forward.

So the photographer behind him became noisy again, and some people said annoyed.

More people started calling him.

Gu Qingchi didn't stay here anymore. All the way forward, he walked quite well and kept the time very accurate. It was a textbook-style walk on the red carpet.

When I arrived at the place and planned to enter the place, he was stopped by security personnel.

Gu Qingchi is fluent in English and has no barriers to conversing.

"can i help you?"

The security guard in black uniform is polite.

"Please forgive me, wait a moment, sir, we are in a small situation."

Not far away, several staff members with blue signs on their chests argued in a low voice.

"Some media outlets have come to protest and reporters are causing trouble."

"But this is not in line with the process."

"We still have enough time, they want to shoot, it doesn't matter, we will satisfy them."

A blue-eyed young man shrugged.

"We can still make a decision on this matter. Just relax and everyone will be happy. Besides, it's really a beauty, isn't it? It's worth it."

After speaking, he snapped his fingers and nodded to the security guard who was looking at him.

Then the security personnel bowed to Gu Qingchi.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, sir, please follow me."

Security guards guided him and instructed him to step back on the red carpet.

Gu Qingchi followed with a little puzzlement.

Until they returned to the center of the red carpet, the photographers cheered again.

When the flash is too dense to stop.

Gu Qingchi stood there for a while, tentatively looking at the security personnel.

The security personnel had their hands behind their backs, pretending that they did not receive the sight he gave them.

It's too noisy on the red carpet and it's hard to talk.

Gu Qingchi had to look at the camera. He was a little stunned. With so many looks, Gu Qingchi, who had been very accustomed to being watched, felt a little lost. He felt that he had nowhere to put his hands and feet.

After all, he is a newcomer, when he was a model and acted in the past, he could ignore the camera to show a sense of nature and it was already a gift.

Now this noisy environment makes him a little uncomfortable, he is obviously not very excited, it seems that he is still a little depressed.