Chapter 33: Vodka

Xie Luyu stayed in the living room, sitting on the sofa, biting a cigarette in his mouth, like a stone statue, and biting until the smoke disappeared.

The assistant came in from outside and shouted to thank the brother.

Xie Luyu didn't react much, the assistant shouted a few more times, and finally almost reached the root of his ears, and reacted fiercely.

"What's going on?"

Xie Luyu irritably touched the inch he was still piercing with his hands.

"It's nothing important, I just want to invite Brother Xie to dinner today, can I go back tonight?"

Xie Luyu has a villa nearby. It is used for holidays. It's pretty far away, but I have to go back these days and make my own cakes and cookies, and come back early the next day.

The assistant thought silently, maybe the geniuses are all different, and they must be a little extravagant.

Just like Brother Xie, he is obviously a cool guy with a shaved inch, biting into a cigarette, and A burst out the audience.

Even with a suit and leather shoes, it has nothing to do with the elegance of the gentleman, he is a thug in a suit, and he takes an umbrella to beat people.

No one knows that Xie Luyu's secret hobby is making small cakes.

In fact, I can't blame Xie Luyu for the fact that Xie Luyu always received cakes when he was in school, there were women and men, all of whom wanted to fall in love with him.

In their cognition, making desserts for a person is always ambiguous and close, and seems like a serious thing.

The cool brother Xie Luyu, who subconsciously equated the person chasing him with the little cake for him, bit his cigarette in a murderous manner, and suddenly asked.

"The cousin you talked about last time, is she divorced?"

Xie Luyu has a gossip assistant.

Passionate about all kinds of gossip, he used to pick up a cousin from his distant home with Xie Luyu two days ago.

He is handsome and capable, and earns a lot, however, his eyes are not good for a soft rice man, he is married and has a son.

The soft rice man doesn't do anything at home every day. The family depends on his own wife. During the day, he goes home after leaving work to wash and cook for the soft rice man and cajole his children at night.

In this way, Ruanfan also cheated, justified himself when he was caught, hated that his wife took children at night and could not take care of him, so he had to cheat.

The assistant was very detailed.

Xie Luyu sighed for a long time.

Listening to Gu Qingchi's speech today, Xie Luyu automatically brought his cousin's deeds.

His mind was full of pictures of Xiao Gu doing household chores during the day and night. A man with a big cross on his face was sitting on the sofa doing nothing, and even arguing with Xiao Gu Yi.

When I come back from work, I have to drag my exhausted body to cook, not only that, they have to throw me and throw me even at night, and I will derail if I don't let them go down.

Xie Luyu felt more uncomfortable the more he thought about it, and his heart was so uncomfortable.

The assistant knew nothing of Xie Luyu's complicated psychological activities, pulled up a stool, opened his posture, and patted his legs like a narrator.