Chapter 99 The End 1

Emily Pov

Are you guys asking me for help or commanding me, I ask them irritated. Can you help us put in a good words for us, my dad said. I can't tell him what to do in his field of work, if he can, he will help you and if he can't, that got nothing to do with me. I tell you, she's ingrate, she doesn't want to help us, my mother said. Emily you can really help us, please do something, my father said. There is nothing I can do about it. I stand up from my sit and make an attempt to walk out of the restaurant. My sister hold me back and slap me, such an ingrate, they shouldn't have give birth to you, she said. Both my parents look satisfied by my sister action.

I want you to double that slap, we all heard from behind us. Two build up men walk in, one of them hold my sister while the other one slap my sister. What going on here, what did you think you are doing, my mother said. How dear you guys slap my wife, he roar and everywhere fell silent. Keep slapping her, jace command. He hug me and ask, are you OK. I shake my yes. My sister keep shouting and crying asking for help, but she get none. Jace let her go please, I pleaded. You guys can go, he said. They leave my sister and she fell down on the floor crying.

Let go, Jace said. Wait Mr. Miller, we are really sorry for what we did, but we really need your help. My father said. The only person that can help you is Emily and if she isn't willing to help you, there is nothing you guys can do, and let this be this first and the last time you will be calling her. He said and we both walk out of the restaurant. Thank you... Why did you let her slap you, he ask me angrily. Am sorry, I said with my head bow. That OK, that shouldn't happen ever again, he said. Hmm.

We both went inside his own car. The drive was silent, know one said anything until we are almost home. I almost forget, next week are the kids birthday. Oh! What should we get them and how should we celebrate it, he ask me. You can get them anything, but we are going to celebrate their birthday among ourselves, we are only going to invite our family and some of our close friends. Ok. When we get home, Jace prepared dinner and we all eat as a happy family.

The next day, we started making preparation for the kids birthday. Jace call some of his friends and he call the Gates family also. Jace parent are really happy because this is the first time they are celebrating their grandkids birthday with them. We keep it from the kids, they did not know we are prepared for their birthday. Mom when are we going to celebrate our birthday, Jessy ask me.

Did she knows we are preparing their birthday, but I dought it. You guys birthday is next month baby, I said. Really, that soon then, I wish it come really soon, she said. I smile, don't worry it going to come really soon, I said and give her a peck on her cheeks. Ok mom see you, she said and run inside her room. Jace Miller stand beside me, what are you going to do about your parents, he ask. You can help them if you want, I hold no grudge against them, you can help them if you want. Am going to see what I can do about that, he said and give me a peck.