Chapter 28 one of a hell

Emily Pov

WHAT GOING ON IN HERE? Everyone starts murmuring. Lieutenant, the lady said and salute so did everyone... What going on, the man ask once again... I know him, he his the one who goes true my files and said am welcome to the bravo team... Lieutenant she received a call in here, and I told her she's not supposed to receive a call in here, but she disrespect me, the lady said. I will apologize on her behalf, I heard him say and everyone gasp... I did not explain the rules to her, he said and ask me to follow him...

I went with him and he told me the rules, even if am a Doctor, am still a soldier right now, after a month or so training, I can now be a doctor and I will also be respected. He told me.... I went to my room and lay down on the bed... It almost 8:30 pm and I don't feel like going to their cafeteria.

I open my suitcase to see, one is full of clothes while the other are full of junk foods... This brat, I know they are up to something. I take a chocolate and munch on it.. Hmm... I love the taste. I only eat junk food that night, I did not go to the cafeteria to eat... The next morning my alarm went off at 4:20. Must I wake up this early. It too early for my liking...

I don't need to take a bath, because am going to train, and I will be sweating when am done. I put on a short, and a top. I walk out of the room. I see many people also walking out...

Lieutenant whatever his name might be, have already told me where to meet them for the training... When I get there, everyone is there or so I think... Hey you are in the bravo team, I heard from behind me...

I turn around to see, the guy who help me yesterday. Hi... Good morning, I said because seriously have already forget his name, and it will be embarrassing if he knows. Thanks for yesterday I said...

You are highly welcome, Everyone is jealous of you, he said. Hm, why is that? I ask. because the lieutenant show you around yesterday and it has never happen before and you are a rare beauty, he concluded... Thanks, is everyone here, I ask. Yes, except the lieutenant... Ok... We are 8 in numbers... Two girls plus me making three and five guys....

Good morning lieutenant, everyone chorus and salute, while I just watch them not knowing what to. Good morning, he also Said. This is our new colleague, her name's Emily... Emily this is Jill. Whit. Ben. Drake. Sherry. Leon. I see you and Kim already get acquainted, he said. Ok,,, everyone should get started, he said giving order. The training is one of a hell.

We are done my 7:00 am, we all went to take a shower, I can tell Jill and sherry, don't like me. Maybe because their lieutenant take his time in teaching me. I made a lots of mistake, I thought he his going to blame me, but he said it ok, because it my first time.

I went to take a shower. When am done, I dry my hair and plum myself on the bed and I drift off. By the time I wakeup it already past 1 in the afternoon. I dress up before going to the cafeteria to get my food. They don't want to give me at first, but one of them said am new, so the others also give in... The way they look at me, am not yet use to it. They look at me like they want to eat me up...