Chapter 93 I Really Love Him

Emily Pov

Am about to go out of my room when you happen to stand Infront of the door, I dragged you in and cause you a lot of pains, I will have investigate who the girl was, but I thought it was the girl my parents arrange, so delete everything that took place that night. Am so sorry Emily, I never melt to cause you pains, he said. I couldn't control my tears. I wasn't crying because he cause me a lots of pains, am really happy because it was him and not those people my sister said she arrange.

It really tears of joy, I always hate the person that took away my first night like a thief, but thank God, he his the one. Am sorry Emily, he said. Am not angry at you, I was always angry at the person who took my first night, but when you said it you, am not mad at you, am even happy it you, I said with tears all over my face. Did you do a DNA TEST, my grandma ask. He took out a paper and hand it over to them. Daddy, are you really our real daddy Jessy ask. Jace Miller shake his head yes.

I mean, are you our real daddy, she ask once again. Yes baby, Jace Miller said. Jessy stand up from her sit and face me, Mom his dad really our real daddy, she ask me. Yes baby, I said. She hug Jace Miller, I really have a daddy. Daddy it so great meeting you, she said like it the first time they are meeting. But I understand her, because it really their first time meeting has father and daughter. Jace also stand up from his sit and hug Jace Miller. I just couldn't stop my tears. Words can't explain how happy I am right now.

So they are my grandkids, I knew it, you bastard, how dear you cause my daughter-in-law a lots of pains, Jace Miller Mom said hitting Jace on his shoulder. I laugh, I thought she never like me. The Miller family hug me and my kids, you can tell how happy they are. Jace Miller hold my hand and take me out of the room. He took me to the back garden, we both look at the sky. We sit down on a bench while I rest my head on his shoulder.

Are you really not mad at me? He ask. Am not. What did your sister tell you, he ask. She ask me to break up with you, I said. Did she give you any reason, he ask. She said she set me up back then, she said I slept with two guys, she said I should leave you or else she's going to release my sex tape, I told him. And did she show you the sex tape, he ask. No, I said. Fool, she's just trying to fool you, he said and give me a peck on my cheeks.

Don't run away from home anymore if you have a problem, you have to face it, running away won't help you solve your problem, he said. Jace thank you, I said. You don't need to thank me, he said. No, don't, let me. Thank you for all that you do! You mean the world to me. Thank you for giving me a place to feel safe. Thank you for allowing me to express my emotion and never judging me for them. Thank for always supporting me. Thanks so much, I said all in one goal.

He lean over and kiss me, this kiss, I don't know what it mean, but I know it mean something important to the both of us. I really love him and I don't think there is anything that can stop that.