Chapter 60 The Truth

Emily Pov

A week have went by so fast and we haven't see a bone marrow, my grandparents are also here, Roy and Lara have really been of great help. I don't really know how to thank them. Jace Miller sit down beside me trying to calm me down. Don't loose hope we can still find a bone marrow, he said into my ear. I just look at him and said nothing.

My grandma ask a maids to take the kids out, Jake sit down on a wheelchair while a maid push him out, I look at my grandma not knowing what she's doing. When the kids are out of sight, my grandma clear her throat and face me. All head are now facing me. What? I ask my the sudden turn of events. Emily dear, we know you really care about Jake, but you aren't the one who give birth to him, my grandma said.

What the use of saying all that now, I don't think it going to be of any help, I thought to myself while the rest seem surprised. How did you find him, if you tell us, we can help look for his parents, maybe they can find a match for him in his family, you should really tell us, so that we can help him, she concluded. I couldn't stop my tears. I shake my head No. Why? Jace ask. His life might be in danger if I said it.

We are with you Emily and we will always be with you, we promise to help you in all way possible, Lara said. It all started when I was in my finer year. I was coming back from a party that night. On my way home, my mom called me, I stop the car just to receive her call. After receiving the phone call, am about to start the call when I heard a gun shot... The room fell silent, know one said anything. But I can see change in Roy and Lara behavior. But I did not think much of it.

What now happened, Lara ask me in a shaking voice. I stay in my car for few minutes, when I heard nothing, I get down and went to the place I heard the gun shot.... When I said that, I could also feel change in Jace behavior, but I brush it off and continue. I saw two dead bodies, I checked them but they are already dead. Am about to go back to my car when I see a basket, I went to check it, and I found a baby, in it.

I carry the baby with me and went back to my car, when I check the baby, I found out he was been drug that why he make no sound. I carry the baby with me to the farm house.... Why don't you report it, Roy ask. I waited the next morning maybe I could find any new, but I see none. I was scared that, if I went to report the case to the police, they might be working for a bad person and my life and the baby life will also be in danger.

Why don't you tell us, my grandpa ask. I was scared of putting you guys life in danger, I said with tears in my eyes. How? Lara ask. Because I knew they will try finding who's family the child come from and that might put there life at risk... Know one said anything, Lara is now crying hard while Roy try calming her down, maybe she felt touch by the story, I thought to myself because I also couldn't control my tears.

I just hope with this little information they can help found the child real parents, I thought to myself.