Chapter 15 Going home 2

Jace Pov

Welcome second young master, I was greeted by the maids. I went to the dining table, I pull out a chair for myself before sitting down. I sit down beside my big bro, Steve, while Grey sit down beside be, he his the youngest of us. Bro am really sorry about the incident it mom and dad..... Will you keep shut, don't I teach you table manners, my dad said. It not like we don't talk while eating, it just my dad don't want him to finish his words.

When we are done eating, my dad ask me to see him in his study room. Son me and your mother are really sorry, we just want the best for you. Which parent won't want the best for their kids... Dad it ok, I just don't want what really happen back then to repeat itself, I said before standing up. What about the company? he ask. I thought bro has already taken over... He his not being serious, you of all people should know that.

Dad let talk about it some other time, I said. that what you always say, did you want the company to go bankrupt, he said. Dad you have being looking over the company, and as far as I know, the company is not in any dept, the company is doing ok, I said before walking outside.

Jace are you staying over this weekend, my mom ask. Did you want me to go, I ask. No, that not it, it just that my friend is having this party, and am thinking maybe you can come along. Mom just stop please, I thought you have already stop this match making of yours, I said.

Why am I this unfortunate, look at how quite the house is, if your brother have getting married some years back, and give us a beautiful grandkids, the house won't be this quite, look at you also, if you have given us a daughter-in-law, she would have being pregnant by now, I don't know why God, only give me, boys, if I have given birth to a girl back then, she will have be pregnant by now, she said while faking tears.

Mom why don't you talk to bro, it not like am the one who ask him not to give you a grandchild, why are you now facing me... Just talk to him not me. I said before walking out of the house. Why are parents so troublesome. I heard a laugh beside me. That the speech she always give me everyday. You should be greatfull, you don't leave in the city, they don't let me have a peace of mind, my brother said.

I laugh at him. What so funny,he ask. Why don't you also give them a grandchild, and let them stop disturbing you. What about you what are you still waiting for, he mock. You are older then me, am scared of being married before my brother, I said. Mom and dad don't really care about that, why should you care, he question. We chart and have fun, that the best part I like about coming home, being with my brother's once again. It already Sunday and am going back to the camp once again. We all Stand outside...

Don't forget about what I tell you, my dad Said. Am going to keep it to heart. You silly brat I don't know what to do about you, will you guys just stop making your parents worried about you, my mom said once again. She already said the same thing when we where inside. Mom don't worry am going to keep on trying, why don't you focus on finding brother a wife first, I said changing the topic from me to my brother. You..... I did not wait for him to finish before dashing off.