Chapter 45 Her past is her past

Jace Pov

They are really fun to be with, Jace his a smart kid but he his kind of quite, Jake his also smart and he his also fun to be with. We keep talking still Emily come in. It late she said, I look at the time to see it past seven in the evening, I will take my leave, I said while standing up from the sofa.

See you guys later, I said to the kids Before walking out of the ward. It like she doesn't want to see me, I can tell she like me, but I just don't No what stoping her. I stop the car Infront of KFC, it the best restaurants in country B.

I order a lots of take out, I don't know what they like to eat, so I order a lots of foods. I can order the manager to deliver the food even if they don't do delivery, but I just want to see her, have never like anyone so dearly in my life, this is the first time, but I can't even be with her because she doesn't want to be with me.

When am done with the ordering I went back to the hospital. On getting there am about to open the door of the ward when it open from inside. What are you still doing here? She question. Where are you going, I ask her instead of answering her.

I want to get some food for myself and the kids, she said. I brought you guys some, I said. She look down at the food in my hands, I stretch it out to her, but she did not collect it from me, she keep on looking at the food in my hands without any words.

I can't even show you a little kindness I said with a scoff and make an attempt to walk away. Thanks she said and collect the food from me. I look at her, when she did not make an attempt to go inside, I lean closer to her and kiss her on the forehead. I know she isn't breathing now, I lean over to her ear and whisper to her, dream about me.

I pull myself away from her before I could loose control of myself. I walk away... When I get into my car, I try calming myself before driving off. When I get home I went to take a shower, I did not go to the old mansion, I don't have the time for my parents endless talking so I went to my own house, it not far from the old mansion but at least am not going to be bothered.

I lay down on the bed, but I couldn't sleep, all I could think about are those blue eyes, that keep staring at me. She's a gentle soul, I can tell. From the file my brother give me about her, I Know she was been control when she was with her parents. But how she got pregnant still got me surprised.

My brother his good at this kind of thing, but he isn't better than me, I think I will have to take my time to look into her very well. I thought about looking into her past, but I have a Change of mind, I want to date her, marry her and have a future with her. Her past is her past it got nothing to do with me.

If her past is bad, I promise to make a better future with her, am going to love her, cherish her like No one have ever do before, with that in my mind, I think am going to have a lovely dream...